C.B.- Forbidden

Words: 1243
Pronouns: she/her
Warnings: Mentions of death by hanging

Um by the way they are aged up a little they are like 16-17

This is another request from imfxith_

this is basically a part two to confession

Ever since Constance confessed her feelings for y/n that day the two have been sneaking around. They would go to the woods to kiss or just hang out. The two thought everything was fine since they haven't got caught. The two went on with their normal schedule of meeting once the sun went down. y/n waited for her parents to fall asleep then she snuck downstairs to exit the house. She looked around the tiny house to see if anyone was there. Luckily there wasn't so she snuck out of the house and into her and Constance's special place.

She walks around trees and steps on branches in the darkness peeking around to make sure she doesn't get caught. Her heart drops in her chest when someone picked her up and spins her around. The girl screamed when the figure put her down.

"Calm down y/n/n. It's just me." Constance wraps her arms around the girls waist.

y/n turns around to face the girl "Jesus, Constance. I could've had a heart attack."

"Well i'm glad you didn't." Constance smiles innocently."

"I'm serious." y/n put her arms around Constance's neck.

"I'm sorry. Really, I shouldn't have done that." Constance's smile drops.

"It's okay. It was meant to be a joke. I can't stay mad at you anyways." y/n's face now has a light smile on it.

The two stared at each other's eyes occasionally looking at each others lips. They slowly leaned in and their lips pressed together in a passionate kiss. They broke apart for air then instantly reconnected. Constance walked
y/n back to a rock and y/n sat on it. Constance sat in between y/n's legs. Constance moved her lips from y/n's down to her neck. y/n moved her head back to give Constance better access while tiny whimpers and little moans escaped her lips.

"Constance. Constance." y/n said trying not to make much noise.

"Yes, my love."

"As much as I would love to continue this... I have to get back home. The sun will rise soon and so will my parents."

Constance stopped and looked y/n in her eyes. The way Constance's radiant blue eyes shines in the moonlight makes y/n want to pass out right on that rock.

"Okay, whatever you want. I'll see you later?" Constance said more as a statement.

"Yeah. I love you, Constance."

"I love you more." Constance says and she watches y/n walk off.

Little time skip brought to you by Sarah Fier's hand