"Somewhere." DS replied. Then I heard a chicken bock.

"Is there a chicken?" I asked, very confused. DS sighed.

"How did Kevin get out again? I told Cross to lock the door. C'mon Lucid. You're going to help me get him." DS grabbed Lucid's arm.

"Fine." Lucid rolled his eyes and walked off with DS.

Me and Dream watched in silence as they walked out. Dream held up his hand and started counting down. 3...2...1...

"KEVIN! YOU SHALL LISTEN AND BE CAUGHT!!" I guessed it was DS that yelled that. I heard an angry chicken bock in reply.

"You like visiting these people?" I asked Dream. He laughed.

"Let's go find my counterparts. They seemed quite interested in meeting you." Dream began dragging me along again.

Apparently a lot of aus lived here. Well, aus from the Dreamswap and Swapdream aus. I met DS's friends. They were...odd. Especially comparing them to my team.

Then Dream stopped in front of a large golden door. He turned to me.

"This is Swad's room. Him and Delusion hang out a lot so they're probably in here together." Dream explained.

I noticed the doors were higher than most normal ones. Dream knocked on the door. The door soon opened, revealing a tall, and I mean tall winged skeleton. It was definitely a Dream au. His crown floated above his head. He was at least 1 and a half feet to 2 feet taller than me. I knew I might be short, but this just hurt.

"You must be Nightmare, darling~!" He cooed, leaning down to my level.

"And you are?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm Swad." He looked me up and down. "You are just so cute! I could eat you up~..." He said.

"Okay." Dream put some space between us. "Is Delusion here?" Swad leaned back up and crossed his arms, clearly a bit upset that Dream intervened our little...conversation?

"Who needs me?" Another, very tall(same height as Swad), winged skeleton poked his head into the doorway. He saw me. "Ah, you're Nightmare right?" I nodded. He nodded as well. I thought I might have seen a light yellow appear on his cheeks. Dream glared at him too.

Dream grabbed my arm and led me away.

"Well, that's Swad and Delusion for you." He kept showing me around. It was a very nice palace.

As we were getting ready to leave, Delusion came over.

"Hey Dream?" He asked. Dream turned to look at him. "Do you think you could bring Nightmare here more often?"

"Oh! That's for him to decide!" Dream said while gesturing to me.

"Eh, sure." I replied. Delusion smiled. Dream seemed happy. The tall winged skeleton walked off. That was a bit odd. Dream grabbed my hand and we teleported home.

Delusion POV:

I walked back up to Swad's room. He was waiting on his bed.

"Soooo? Is Nightmare coming more??" He asked me. I nodded. Swad smiled. "Sweet! He's so cute! And small and kind of...sexy..." Swad said the last word quietly. I laughed. I couldn't help but agree though.

The little version of Nightmare, who happened to be the original one, was so damn adorable. His voice was so nice too. Like Dream's but with the smallest, adorable, accent. He was so tiny, I just wanted to hug him and squish him. I think we'd both fallen for him already. The trick was getting him to fall for us.

Sanscest Oneshots जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें