Firey Fight

This chapter is totally dedicated to me friend fairy_fangs I hope you start to feel better. I typed this up real quick so you can get your mind off of that storm.

Natsu's POV
"WHATS GOING ON DOWN HERE?!" "We have to tell him Zeref." "No we don't." WHATS GOING ON?! WHY ARE ALL THESE DRAGONS DOWN HERE?!" "I guess we must tell you." Zeref whispered. "WELL WHAT IS IT?!" "These are the dragons." "Explain more NOW!" "Don't tell me what to do." "I WILL BECAUSE WHY DO I SEE IGNEEL DOWN HERE!?" "He's apart of Project T. We needed all the dragons to help us get to where we needed. So I went and beat them all. Their not dead, I need them alive for what I need to do." "WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING TO DO!?" Natsu yells only getting more annoyed. "Well we are going to erase the human race in all and start a new one with only dark guilds and well evil everywhere. We're going to teach them that evil is the new good. So we're going to brain wash the dragons into killing all the human race." "WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH RAIN?" "Well she is the Elemental Dragon Slayer. So we need her help in brain washing our little friends." "STOP ALL OF THIS NOW!" "No we need our sacrifice." "WHO WILL THAT BE!?" "Well Rain as you call her. And considering she is also the Phoenix Queen. That means our project will have more luck of succeeding." "GIVE HER BACK!" "I can't do that."

(FIRE DRAGON ROAR)
Zeref fails to dodge the attack.

"I see your stronger than the last time we fought."

(FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST)
Zeref dodges the attack.

"Oh so no talking. You just want to fight. I can do that." "Wait Zeref let me fight him." "Okay Ivan but be careful." "I don't need your help." "I'm just saying. He is the strongest demon I have ever created." "Whatever let's get started." "I DONT CARE WHO I'M FIGHTING! ILL TAKE YOU BOTH ON AT ONE TIME!"

(FIRE DRAGON HORN ATTACK)
Natsu hits Ivan right in his face, with his head.

"Well dang that hurt. Why does that hurt. It's not like you have anything in that head of yours except a bag of air."

Rains POV???
-Oh I guess it's time to get out of this box. Wait am I already out of it? How did that happen? Was Ivan or Zeref beaten."? Or did someone let me out of here. Well I don't know I need to find Natsu and help him with who he's fighting. And hope that he doesn't see what's going on down in their special room.-

Yes Rain knows what's going on because she did more research on that Phoenix symbol than she lead on.