Ironwood looked grim, "Very well. There are those who still blame Atlas for the attack, as our robots were forcefully ripped from our grasp, and they attacked innocents. All of this was caught on camera, which is why we are currently working to clear our name. A list of suspects will deflect the blame from Atlas."

"That being said, I will put out a list of suspects who were at, and participated in, the attack. Hazel Rainart, Cinder Fall, Adam Taurus, Emerald Sustrai, Arthur Watts, and Roman Torchwick's associate will become national fugitives by the end of today, joining Tyrian Callows."

"Wait!"

The three of them turned towards Mercury, who now had a slightly panicked expression on his face, gray eyes slightly wide.

"I... Emerald shouldn't be put on the list."

"Why? She was seen by Percy helping Cinder." Yang narrowed her lilac eyes, crossing her arms under her breasts, seemingly put off by Mercury, and rightfully so.

"No... see Emerald isn't like me... she has a good heart," Mercury explained, "she's only misguided. She serves Cinder because that's all she's known her whole life; Cinder picked her up off the streets, but Cinder doesn't care for her, at all... I tried getting her to realize that, but she wouldn't budge."

"Misguided... the White Fang is also misguided," Ironwood looked coldly at Mercury, "Mr. Black, I hope you understand that we are giving you a lot of leeway here by not putting you on the fugitive list, and turning a blind eye to any crimes you have committed."

"Understand that you are on thin ice. You were part of the group that put the previous Fall Maiden in a coma, after all," he reminded him.

The silver-haired man raised his hands in defense, "I understand... Sir," he quickly amended at Ironwood's glare, "And... I'm not saying you should exempt her or anything, just don't make her a national kill-on-sight fugitive, ya know?"

"On the other hand, making her a fugitive could give her a wake-up call," Yang pointed out, "That what she's doing is flat out wrong and it could even lead to her defecting from Cinder like Mercury has."

"If Beacon wasn't enough of a wake-up call, I doubt making her a national fugitive will be," Percy argued back.

The General pursed his lips in distaste, "Then we will take Sustrai off the list, but we will still keep a look out for her, and if we see her, she will be taken into custody," Ironwood locked eyes with Mercury, daring him to protest. He didn't.

"Keep Torchwick's unknown associate off the list for now as well," Percy added.

Ironwood shot him a look, clearly indicating that he disagreed.

"She could be useful to us; she has an illusionary semblance, and the council doesn't exactly know that you have her or that he was implicated in the attack. She's less use to us if she's a national fugitive," he elaborated for Ironwood.

"She's a criminal!" Ironwood stated coldly, black eyes glaring into his sea green ones, "A criminal to the people of Vale, involved in the attack on Beacon and Vale!"

"A criminal that could help us win this war!"

Ironwood still looked unsatisfied. He opened his mouth, only to be interrupted by the sound of the door opening.

"PERCY!!"

He turned his head to see his team, minus Yang, and team JNPR surging through the door like a mob, Goodwitch entering behind them. He had time to wave and open his mouth, but then they started fussing over him, waving their arms and talking rapidly. Pyrrha had a hold of his shoulder and was whispering something as she tried to push him back down into the bed. It didn't help that Nora was shouting something about missing his pancakes, and Ren doing his best to calm her down, all while Ruby zipped around his bed like a hummingbird.