Avni: haan woh there was a client of mine jo is company mein kaam karte the... unse kaha to unhone arrange karwa di. main kal dena chahti thi tumhe agar neend na aati to...

he immediately engulfed her in warm hug.

Neil: thankyou so much Avni... ab meri baari.

He walked to the closet taking a small box out. coming back to her he opened it.

Her mouth opened wide seeing the box. It was solitaire ring. The most beautiful one she had ever seen.

Avni: Neil...

Neil: I know humari kabhi engagement to huyi hi nahi to kabhi tumhe ring di hi nahi maine...

He stopped to look at her expressions. They clearly showed shock and disbelief but he also felt happiness in them.

Neil: you like it?

Avni: I love it Neil... It's beautiful.

Neil smiled and took her hand. Looking into her eyes he slipped it into her finger.

Avni smiled looking at the ring. She could not have enough of seeing it. Neil kissed her hand once and pullled her close. Avni wrapped her hands around his neck.

Neil: maloom nahi tha ki yeh chota sa tukda bhi itna keemti ho sakta hai.

His tone oozed flirting in it. Avni blushed hard not before giving her husband a smack on his shoulder.

Avni: zyada filmi nahi ho rahe rahe tum Mr. Khanna?

Neil: hmm...Arrey Action to aane dijiye...

He winked at her while she lowered her eyes being shy at his shameless flirt.

Both leaned close to each other but before they could have a feel of each other they were interrupted by a loud knock on the door. It was gauri.

Gauri: chachuuuuu chachiiii breakfast ready hai....

Both separated and looked at each other.

Neil: yeh gauri bhi na....Lets not go na please....

He whined tightening his hold on her waist. Avni looked at him in disbelief.

Avni: Neil... ab agli baar mummy ji ayengi...

Neil: Haan to unko kya pata nahi hai humein privacy ki zarurat hai.

He leaned forward looking at her eyes while avni pushed him back before getting out of his hold.

Avni: Chalo Mr. Khanna... Sab wait kar rahe hai...

Neil huffed in disappointment and walked behind his wife Sulking.

Their family who were already sitting at the dining table smiled and made it a point to bless them wholeheartedly. After all that they had been through for past few months they so wanted them to have a break for at least some weeks.

Prakash: Neil beta main matlab hum soch rahe the ki kyu na tum dono kuch din ke liye ghoom phir aao.

Neil's eyes immediately lit up in excitement while Avni bowed her head looking at her lap.

Neil and avni looked at each other and then at prakash. Before Neil could say anything another voice resonated through the hall.

DD: bilkul nahi.

Everyone turned to him in shock. He and shivam held a sweet box in their hands.

Shweta: kyu Dakhal Andaaz? Mere beta aur bahu honeymoon pe jayenge why your single tummy pains?