Taehyung frowned at his mother's word while you just nodded your head at her.

You can have your food I'll go and freshen up he said.

It's ok I can wait you replied.

We'll be late because of you and please don't try to meddle in my life.

Taehyung came after freshening up and saw you were waiting for him, without saying anything he came and started eating. After having your meal you guys went towards the home office of his father.

Knock~~

Come in.

You called us here dad, is it something important Taehyung spoke while you were standing silently beside him.

Yes, actually I want to talk to you guys about your reception that is held tomorrow Mr. Kim said.

What about it Dad?? Taehyung questioned.

I know maybe it's hard for both of you to adjust with each other but keep in mind that this marriage also means a lot to the company's image so tomorrow I want you both to act accordingly.

Dad!! What do- before Taehyung can speak further you interrupted the conversation,

Don't worry uncle we will keep that in mind. Nothing will go wrong, we'll take care of it.

Good I'm glad you're responsible enough he said and smile a bit.

Thankyou uncle you responded back with a smile.

Also, you guys can shift to your new house day after tomorrow. I have already asked them to arrange everything. The only thing that is left will be your personal stuff so I hope you'll manage that.

But Dad we never had any conversation about shifting and stuff Taehyung said in an impatient tone.

It's already decided by your mom and me and besides we will be leaving for our business trip on the same day his father said.

But Dad-

Enough Taehyung, and Yn I hope you don't have any issues he asked in a strict tone to which you just nodded your head in no indicating you're fine with his decision while Taehyung looked at you in disbelief.

Then you both head back to your room.

I asked you to stop meddling in my life but you're doing the complete opposite. Why? He questioned you with a deadly glare while you were avoiding his glare.

Because I'm your wife and I hold rights on you.

Then stop because for me this marriage is only a show for the people. And don't act like my wife because I don't accept you as one he said in a rude tone and went away.

Listening to his harsh tone some tears roll down your cheeks but you were fast enough to wipe them. You recalled when Mrs.kim told you on your wedding day that he doesn't have any girlfriend and whatever you heard were mere rumours. That gave you hope that you can make your place in his heart again .

I'm not going to give up on you Tae, no matter how rudely you behave with me. I will bring mine old Tae back.

.

Flashback

College ended and you and Taehyung were going back home, 

Let's go to the arcade Tae you stated happily while Taehyung scoffed at you.

We are not kids Miss Min.

You're so boring Mr.Kim, don't you know how to have fun you said grumpily.

Did you forget we have an assignment to complete he said.