chapter 2- Jungkook

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Oh...Jungkook-shi, I was passing by so decided to greet you on the way.That's all , nothing much".Jimin said without being offended by the words of the other.

"I think you don't have anything to do in 'park entertianment' now , that you are visiting everyone out here" . Jungkook said looking back at the files on the table.

"Jungkook-shi, you are somewhat wrong about that.It's not that i don't have anything to do there.I am visiting you cos I care about you.I'm the only friend you have even in names.".Jimin said with a scoff.

Jungkook didn't bothered to care about his so called friend so much that he was busy with checking files.He rolled the pen between his fingers and looked keenly at the papers infront of him.

"Jungkook hyung, what about we go to the club I mentioned the other day tonight?.There is good customer service and is so much fun".Jimin said snatching the pen from Jungkook making the the said man to give a threatening look to him.

"Jimin,if you want to go somewhere , then go.Don't disturb me.I am not in a age to chill or partying.Why don't you understand?". Jungkook said with a done face.

"Hyung, you are right.You are not in a age for partying but for settle down. Just look at me , I am only twenty six but I am married and leading a sweet family life.But here you are,being in thirty three and living like nothing matter other than works!".Jimin said with a sigh.

Jungkook didn't said much.He could only look at jimin without words.At his twenties, he didn't have any time to consider somethig like marriage.He was busy and was no one beside him.The accident of dad and mom shaken his heart to core.He was only seventeen back then and has to take over the business unexpectedly.He didn't had much choice to change anything in his life.He has to give up all his dreams and happiness for others.

He did dreamed about marrying and having a family of his own back when his parents are alive.They were so sweet to him.But everything changed within blink of an eye and he was left alone with his only little brother,Namjoon.

He learned to stand and live all his own.He wanted to support and protect Namjoon and he did it.He achieved everything , Everything a man could even dream.But somehow or somewhere he forget about his life or what happiness means and continued his job like a manic.

But he is satisfied with what he have today and he liked his job more than anything.So why should he get married?That absurd.

"Hyung, you should find someone for you.For you to love , care and cherish.There is someone out there born for you...".Jimin said with surety and concern.

"Jimin, did Namjoon said anything to you?". Jungkook asked frowning his brows.

When the last week, Jungkook visited Namjoon,he said the almost exact words that Jimin said.He did praised about the so called love and it's worth.He also tried to convince Jungkook to have some sort of love life.

Jungkook knows the concern of his brother for him.Namjoon believes that because of his negligence that Jungkook is living a life of saint.

Jungkook could guessed, Namjoon did called Jimin recently cos jimin was visiting him frequently talking about love life.

"Namjoon may have called me.So what hyung?He is concerned about you.He wanted you to be happy.Why can't you see that?You are making everyone worry.".Jimin's said quietly the last words while looking down.

"Jimin, I appreciate everyone's concern,but-"Jungkook's word were cutt off before he comes up with any excuses for him.

"No buts hyung.You should start dating.You are so precious to be single.So we are going to the club I mentioned tonight and it's fixed".Jimin said sternly.

Jungkook could only sigh at that.Jimin won't budge from his decision, so jungo doesn't have any choice left.

"Okay.I will come.But you all should leave me alone after tonight.No talkings about love after that,Deal?". Jungkook said finally making a smile on jimin's face.

"Double deal.I'm more than happy that you agree to go with me, hyung .I will show you the real fun tonight.Wait for it". Jimin's voice laced with determination.

"Okay then.you should get going.Like I said I'm quite busy". Jungkook said dismissively.

"Yeah...for now I'm leaving you alone".jimin said in a teasing voice before walking towards the door.

Jungkook thought about the pit he dig for himself.He just wanted to put a stop to the useless worry of his brother and friend.If he did go there as they say, it could postpone the love and marriage topic to next time.

"Oh....one more thing hyung-".Jimin's voice caused Jungkook to look at the opened door.Why didn't Jimin leaved yet?He did agree to go.So what else is there?.

"Why did you overworking my yoongi?Do you have a death wish?Are you jealous that I am enjoying my life with my husband while you don't?".Jimin said in a fake questioning manner.

"Jimin,My employes should do their designated works within the due time.No one is exception.So I shouldn't interfere in that.Also if Mr.Min does have any complaints, he should report to me.Not you". Jungkook said regaining his stern and cold exterior.

"Hyung...you!"

Jimin sighed looking at the indifferent face of Jungkook and left the office like a madman.

Jungkook liked Jimin like a brother more than a business friend.Jimin was the first one come up to him without being offended and started the conversation at a business party before three years.Jimin didn't inherited 'park entertianment' back then and didn't have much experience in field.He was naive.So Jimin looked upto him for advices.

Jungkook thought about what Jimin said at somewhere of that day looking outside from the glassed walls of his office.He was curious about love.Everyone he knew believed in love or are in love.But he didn't knew what love is?or How a man fall in love?He didn't given much thought to love in his whole life.But... is there is really someone out there waiting for him just like Jimin said?He mentally rolled his eyes at the ridiculous thoughts he had.

Jungkook felt the setting sun looked beautiful that day.He enjoyed it's beauty while stood at the top most building in Seoul.He didn't knew someone also felt same as of him and was looking at the sun while walking back from his school.The boy in the uniform blinked his eyes at the last rays of sun with a smile.But the two of them didn't knew what mistery future hold for them.