Chapter 18: A Sword Of Justice

Yuu turned his head to the side and gasped very lightly " is there something wrong?" Shinoa asks concerned

Yuu turned his head to the side and gasped very lightly " is there something wrong?" Shinoa asks concerned. " uh no, it's just getting really cloudy " " it's the perfect weather to launch an attack "Shinoa commented.

" yea let's get on with it!" Yuu smirks. " so, guren?" I ask as I walked up next to him " well the vampires are definitely ready to ambush us, I'll have to rethink our strategy " guren said "'what are you talking about I mean we are going to save them arnt we? " Yuu spoke up " are you saying that we run into something we know is a trap?" Narumi asked " yea if we have to" Yuu replied.

" even one shut up" guren said. I bit the in side of my lip as my nerves got to me a little. " ok, we'll snipe and see how they react " guren says " we're just going to teast the waters huh?" I ask " that we are, there are three nobles inside, they are powerful. Named Chess Bell Horn skuld and Crowley Eusford" my eyes widened at the sound of his name

" Crowleys here?' I ask myself " if it looks like our enemies are to strong for us to defeat we'll leave the hostages" " what give up? There's now way I'm letting them hang there like that" Yuu yelled " Yuu listen, if they are to strong we will all die and there will be none left" I said " that doesn't matte-" " hey you got to calm down, what is our top priority in this mission?"

" we can't let any more troops die that makes freeing the hostages our 2nd concern, moving forward Im going to need all of you " guren said " yoichi I want you to snipe ok?" I said as I turned to him " yes!" " let's show them what you learned from me " shinya spoke
" hey I got a view on a vampire he's got his back to me , I don't think he's noticed yet" " then take the damn shot" guren orders " fly true for me gekkouin!" Yoichi spoke as he let his arrows go.

" what is this thing? " I ask more to myself then to anyone else. I examine the weird bird like creature but the throw it to the wall it broke like glass and shined like glitter " how strange " I said

" I-I failed to hit the target " yoichi said "  usually a noble can't dodge an attack like that" shinya said "which means he's a powerful vampire it's no wonder 9 of our strongest teams couldn't handle him. We don't stand a chance " " he's right, I recognize this guy we faced him before, he's also the one that helped (y/n) calm down" yoichi said I looked over to him at the sound of my name. " hey give me that" Yuu yelled taking the binocular from guren.

I stood up dusting off my pants " are you ok lord Crowley?" " what was that thing, some weird  exploding bird?" Chess asks " it appears that we have some visitors " I said

" yoichis right that guy is bad news" " I see we'll then I highly doubt that we could beat him by Force " " so then what?" Yuu asked. " if Crowleys here then we don't stand a chance.. but I wanna know more about me, I wanna know more about us I can't just leave when there's answers right in front of me' I think to my self as I block out all  Conversations.

" we'll put on a big show so they think that we are the main unit " " I'm not against killing the blood suckers but I don't see how we stand a chance with them waiting around for us like this " I bit my lip " I'm not leaving him behind, I can't leave Crowley. Because he's got answers for me' I think to myself.