Chapter 2: Contract

Tapping of shoes could be heared as the 4 walked down long and narrow stair way

Tapping of shoes could be heared as the 4 walked down long and narrow stair way. The walls were couted in moss, rats and mice ran across the floor beneath their feet.

You yelped as one ran right under your boot, you fell backwards crashing into the person behind you. Warm hands caught you before you fell on your ass.

" careful (y/n) " Guren spoke softly. You nodded saying a quick sorry. You all started to walk again.

Eventually we arrived in front of a door. Guren walked over opening the door, shinoa and mistsuba walked through the door before you.

You your self felt a shiver go down your spine, you stud at the door way to scared to walk in.

"Your here to make a contact with a demon, why? I thought you're a woman of god how disappointing"

Spoke a voice from behind you. You blinked looking around your self, but there was no one, not a soul. You ignored the voice walking in to the massive room. The door shut behind you.

"So, just choose a weapon and go in to the spell circle, and let the contract begin ",Guren spoke turning to you. I walked up the stairs looking around, all of the weapons were, weird. It seemed that they all turned in disgust when you walked past them.

There were swords, guns, bows, and so much more. They all were attached to poles with red string, behind them a face of what seemed to be a demon. You stoped in front of a sword, it was different from the rest, it was black and purple well the other weapons were black and green.

It felt like it was calling to you. You then grabbed the hilt of the sword slowly pulling it out from its prison. You stepped in to the circle then your vision went dark.

" so you grabbed my sword?"

That voice it was the voice that talked to me before I walked in to this room to pick a demon.

" we're you the one who talked to me before I walked in here?" You asked looking around but to find just dark ness. " yea that was me so what?" It said again. " ah, I see but aren't you supposed to show me an hallucination or something?" You spoke clearly confused.

" well that's the problem, you have no memory's that I can see, so I can't do anything " it said annoyed.

" oh I'm sorry?" You apologized. " what ever, it doesn't really matter. I'll let you be my master, but if I sense that your soul is breaking I'll devour you" it said you felt it behind you, turning around to see a tall man with long white hair 3 eyes that were purple. Sharp teeth and big horns that protruded from his forehead.

" the names thorn, call me when your in trouble. " he said looking down at you.

" also I'll give you some insider information, you have no memory's not a trace we're your memory's whipped or maybe something is blocking them. Are you being experimented on? Trust me when I say this humans are greedy creatures, they will do anything for power. So don't trust them" thorn spoke.

" huh what is th-" " the contract has been set, it will be a pleasure to serve you, (y/n) (l/n) " he said bowing. ' how did he know my name, I don't remember telling him' you thought. You then opened your eyes.

" ah, you made it" guren spoke as he leaned over your body, which was on the floor. " yea" you said quitely.

" so what now?" You asked. " you'll get to relax for a little. You'll be waiting for your uniform to get made" guren said as he started to walk away. " come on, get off your lazy ass, I'm not going to wait any longer" he said as shinoa, mistsuba followed him.

You got up sword in hand running after them.

Time had past you got your uniform and started to train under Guren and Shinya . It was exciting to you, your sword crashing against gurens, his small smile would form when I did better then before.

Eventually a year had past. And you had your first mission with Guren, in which stressed you out but you got over it.

Then you raised up the ranks quickly, becoming lutenent cournal in just a few months. You got to watch this one kid grow up, his name was Yuichiro Hyakuya. When you first met him he was in livestock clothing, he was tailing behind guren clinging to him like he was his father.

" ah there you are (y/n) " guren yelled his group mates follow him as he walked to you. " yea, is there something wrong we're you looking for me or something " you said , that's when you released that there was a small boy behind him.

" I want you to take care of this one" guren said pointing to the small boy
" this is ( y/n) they will be training you" guren said as you looked at him confused.

Did Guren expect me to raise a child?

But you did kinda he was a hand full though you liked his firey personality so you let him stick around with you. Eventually Yuu got to fight just outside the walls. " (Y/N) !! LOOK LOOK" Yuu yelled out to you waving his sword around like an idiot.

You looked over to him and smiled, it was his first kill and he was overly proud of himself. And you your self were happy for him. Years pasted fast as if on a bullet train.

But the war raged on, you were scared what if you lost the people you loved.