Chapter 1: The End Is Where We Begin

My lungs hurt my ears are ringing like there was bells in side of my head

My lungs hurt my ears are ringing like there was bells in side of my head. My legs burned as if they were set on fire.

" but we have chosen to spare the young"

Why did this happen, it was almost Christmas. Me and my family went to Japan for a little vacation just to lay back and sight see, but then they came, The vampires. Taking the young or killing them for their blood.

" this virus will not affect one's 13 and younger"

I ignored the voice instead focusing on running. My breath was coarse and un even.

My ankle twisted underneath my self making me stumble and fall. I let out a scream of pain tears clings to my long lashes.

" oh? What do we have here" a cherry voice spoke. " it's a human chess" spoke another voice, but this one was vary madaltoned. You turned your head over to see 3 vampires. One had short violet hair and the other had shoulder length blond hair. The one in the middle was a man, he was tall with red bangs and dark brown hair that was in a braid, he looked shocked. " (y/n)!?" He questioned.

That was the last sean I saw before everything when black as midnight.

I slowly opened my eyes looking around my self checking my surroundings. " oh good your awake "

said a man with short black hair and purple eyes. He as wearing what seemed to be a uniform, all black with red accents. " who are you and where am I?" I questioned. " the names guren ichinose and your in the hands of the Japanese Imperial Demon Army" he spoke " itchy nose? " you spoke un sure of how to say this man's name. He bilked confused.

Laughing could be heard after you spoke in which startled you, looking over to see a man with white hair and blue eyes. " sh-she said itchy nose " the man spoke in between his laughter. The other man's face went dark, murderous aura pouring out of him.

" SHUT UP, it's not my fault that she's a foreigner, get a hold of your self. Stop acting like a child" this guren guy spoke " that's shinya, he's an idiot " guren spoke pointing behind himself as the white haired man waved with a big grin on his face " I think your the idiot here guren~~" shinya spoke

" any way your here because we found you past out in the middle of a battlefield, and we want to know why you were there in the first place" spoke guren. Your eyebrows knitted together in confusion, you don't really remember anything, except that man no that vampire.

" how rude of you guren the least you could do is ask their name or get some water and food, they have been out for a week or so " shinya spoke waking his friends head with his hand. " OW!" Guren yelled.

A smile stretched on to your face, as you broke in to a fit of giggles. Both men watched as you laughed your heart out. eventually your laughter died down.

" I'm sorry, but the names ( y/n) (l/n), and I don't remember anything, what I do remember is that I twisted my ankle and 3 vampires found me. Other then that I don't remember anything about being passed out on a battlefield " you spoke your confusion getting stronger as you told your short story. " ah, I see so you remember what the vampires looked like?" Shinya asked " umm ya only one though, he had red bangs and dark brown hair that was in a braid he was pretty tall, seemed to be 6 ft or more, he also had a careless grin on his face" you explained.

The two hummed, then guren stud " get some sleep " he said leaving the room with shinya following behind him. " see you around (y/n)" shinya waved, closing the door behind him.

A couple of weeks had past, you learned that it has been 3 years since the world ended and the vampires took over. That's when you asked your self what was I doing for the past 3 years before guren and shinya found me. But you didn't have answers for those questions, that which frustrates me.

" hey (y/n), I got some people I want you to meet " guren said as I turned around to him. You could see 2 small kids at each Side of gurens legs. One had blond hair that was pulled up in to pigtails, the other had light purple hair and was in braids that was pined to the back of her head with a bow. You smiled and waved at the two girls, they in return waved back.

" this is shinoa and mitsuba" guren spoke pointing to them " hello, I'm shinoa you must be (y/n) " shinoa greeted . " yes, have you heard me ?" You questioned, not really knowing what to say.

" we're not really here to greet each other, we're here so you can make a contact with a demon " guren spoke his tone serious. " but isn't really early for that I mean it takes a lot of training to do that" you spoke un sure of why you were getting your own demon so soon.

" I think you can handle it , your tolerance to demons is like we have never seen before " he says. I watched as all 3 of them waited for my response. I signed

" fine, I'll make a contact with a demon "