Chapter 5: Monsters

I opened my eyes to see a tall figure, his hair was the colour of autumn trees

His physique was thin yet muscular. His clothes seemed to be from the olden days, a brown-red cape with black top, it's sleeves were baggy. He also wore baggy black pants with boots that was brown.

He turned toward me I looked up to his face, it was a blur the only thing I could make out was his eyes.

Sweet, shining sapphires stared at me elegantly.

His eyes were soft when landing on me. " (y/n) my dear " he spoke , his voice soft as feathers.

" what are you doing here?" He asked turning toward me fully. I looked down to his chest seeing a rosary. My hand subconsciously touched my chest, realizing that there was a rosary around my own neck.

" (y/n)?" He asked " do you really have to go?" I asked with out me knowing what I was saying until it was in the air. " oh this again " he sighed.

" I promise I will be back " he said as he walked toward me stopping in front of myself " please " I spoke, his eyes softened pulling me in to his warm body wrapping his arms around me.

" please don't leave me" I spoke " I'll be back " he said letting go of me. Walking away. " promise that you will come back to me Crowley!" I yelled out with my eyes closed shut tightly. " I will " he said, I opened my eyes to see that his face was no longer blurry " Crowley Eusford" I whispered under my breath.

" oh looky here it's already started the vampires aren't putting any punches " guren spoke as he looked over the Battlefield

But a figure appeared on the other side of the building, guren looked over his shoulder.

" ah (y/n) your finely here" guren spoke as he turned over his body facing me, I nodded walking up to him " take a look" he said giving me binoculars, I crouched down looking through the glass " whitch one do you think is the commander?" He asked. I think looked at a vampire with long silver hair. He then turned to me looking right at me " shit he can sense me from this disease?" I questioned surprised.