Chapter 12: (Y/n) , Your Back!

"Yuu! Wait!" Shinoa yelled out as he bursted into the hospital room

"Yuu! Wait!" Shinoa yelled out as he bursted into the hospital room. " oh my god" Mitsuba spoke as she eyed your form, you layed on the bed, bandages all over your arms and body, some of the bandages were soaked in red that was a sign that your wounds were oozing your life syrup.

The walls, floor was covered in red like velvet, it was even on the sheets tainting the white with the dark brownish red. Your eyes were closed, most likely still unconscious.

Guren stood by the bed side watching as you layed there helpless. " what the hell happened!?" Yuu yelled. " what do you think?" Guren said as he pitted you. " (y/n) " shinoa said sadly. " is she even alive?" Yoichi asked as he walked into the room with kimizuki behind him. " yea, she barely got out with her life" guren said he clenched his fist.

With a loud slam gurens fist hit the wall behind him "DAMIT!" He yelled "'I couldn't do a thing, these stupid hīragi's and their lust for power" guren said. " when will they wake up?" Kimizuki asks. " the doctors say at least 5 weeks " guren said matter-of-factly, slightly rolling his eyes.

Guren turned on the heels of his boot walking through the crowd, splitting it like Moses when he split the ocean so his people could walk across.

The sound of the slider door opening full the air of the room. He left the kids in the hospital room, staring at the dying woman on the bed.

My eyes open, a hospital? It's so white and clean. I cringed, light sounds of beeping filled the air of the room it was a soft melody, calming.

A small whimper left my lips. I feel so helpless. I cover my face with my hands as I weep into the bandages that where wrapped around my hands snuggly, like a hug from your lover.

Speaking of lovers, where are you now when I need you, Crowley. Even though I don't remember you very much, I call out to you for comfort, love. It's so confusing. I don't remember him, it's like that part of my memory has been blocked off, like a road that's under construction.
I do remember that one time where he left, that other day where I had a shower and chess and horn came and helped. But that's all, everything else is blurry like looking at a page with teary eyes, trying to read the words on said page.

" fuck!" I yelled out sitting up abruptly. A groan escaped my mouth as a dull ache filled my being. My eyes widened at the sight of red. A river of red velvet filled my eyes, there was red dripping onto the floor, it was on my bed sheet on the bandages that hugged my body so tightly.

I looked around frantically none was in here with me. " fuck fuck fuck" I whispered. My head whipped over to the door as it opened.

" shinoa!?" She stared at me in shock " (y-y/n) ? " she questioned as if I wasn't real. " I got to tell everyone that your awake " she yelled out running away " wait- there's no point she's already gone" I spoke as I hunched over the red and white bed sheets. I griped the sheets tightly. Looks like everyone got out fine, I'm happy.

I thought. My hands ran through my messy (h/c) locks, it was greasy even to the touch. I needed a shower, badly. "(Y/N)!" Yuu yelled and he ran into the room. " your awake!" He yelled out happily. I smile weakly at the boy.

Yuu waisted no time and pulled me into a hug. I sat there shocked, I rested my chin on Yuu's shoulder and gently wrapped my arms around him. " I'm so glad that your ok" Yuu weakly stated. I nodded into his shoulder. " me to buddy, me to"

Everyone was in the room sitting around me. Everyone was silent . I turned me head over to shinoa and asked " what happened, on that Battlefield, is Crowley ok?" Shinoa bit her lip " Crowley, he is fine, he fled with the rest of the vampires." I nodded in understanding.

" we are more worried about you" kimizuki said " oh, well long story short I was experimented on . I'm fine now there is no need to worry" I paused " well I'm glad you all are ok, you all came out of that with your lives. you should be happy that you are all alive, some of our people are dead gone, rotting bodies in the street" they all nodded

" the least you can do for them is on your next mission is fight, don't let your selfs be kill for nothing. Don't let those people die for nothing, their sacrifices are not in vain, make sure of that" I glared slightly at all of them. " we would never let them die for
Nothing!" Yuu spoke, i grinned at him " I'm glad you feel the same" I said.

" uh, are you sure your in a state to drink?" Yuu asked looking between you and the bottle in your palm. You shrugged and took another swig of the alcohol. " it better then being sober in this hell" you said looking over to the record player sitting on a small table in a corner of your office. The song that was on was Mama by My Chemical Romance. Yuu sank into the couch as the song played.

You laughed as Yuu sulked. " what's wrong Yuu? Not liking my kind of music?" You joked in response Yuu shook his head.