"Should i just let go of my anger and reach out to him first even when i know he was at the blame"

he went on and yoongi sigh going silent for a moment looking for the right word to say and jungkook almost laugh at how he was struggling.

"I don't know jungkook but i think you should follow what your heart say"

He uttered finally and turned to go.

"Then why are you not following your heart?"jungkook asked again and yoongi turn around to him with a murderous look.

"We are not talking about this tonight!" he warned and the latter let out a frustrated sigh.

"You know I'm not wrong,it obvious you love hobi hyung so much,then why are you......."

"Shut up!!,what do you know,who are you to talk about our relationship"

"I'm your brother hyung,i have every right to meddle in your relationship"

Jungkook shout back trying to talk sense into the stubborn male.

"Please hyung we are all your brothers,we are worried about you"

He pressed desperately,his eyes held sadness and concerned and yoongi let out a scoff.

"Bullshit,you all turn your back on me because I'm saying the right thing"

"Of course I know,but you're breaking because of it,you used to be so wise and always expressive,you don't give a damn on what people think about your choice,you just get straight into it but now you're not the same anymore,does all of this worth it"

Jungkook says calmly and yoongi anger slowly fade,a tears a trickled down his face.

"You will feel pain and it will hurt like hell,the thought of hobi hyung not happy because of you will kill you inside,you know all of this yourself that's why you are like this,you're anxious and the anxiety is taking over you,you are probably right when you said hobi hyung should get rid of the baby but he didn't because he can't have children in the future and you leave him because of this"

"But hyung why are you still sad and messed up about it,you're suppose to be happy because you get what you wanted"

"The truth is,you still love him so much and either he get rid of the baby or not you two will still get hurt"

Jungkook express and saw the pained look on the elder.

"T-then what the hell am i suppose to do"he trembled his lips quivering staring desperately at the younger, while shedding tears of pain.

"What do you want hyung"jungkook asked the defeated and broken elder.

"I-i d-dont k-know"he choke out and the younger sigh walking towards him.

"Just follow your heart hyung,stop listening to your head"he says softly and yoongi finally let go of his wall and burst into a painful sob while jungkook rub a soothing circles on his back,his own tears fell from his eyes.

The cries continue for a while before it stop and yoongi sitted on the couch staring blankly at nowhere looking so worn out and exhausted.

Jungkook come back from the kitchen and give the male a cold drink to help him cool off before taking a seat beside him.

"For many days i was so angry at everything,i hate life and i blame the universe for being so cruel and unkind,the thought of losing hoseokie terrifies me so much that i act so selfish but deep down i know he was trying to give me the best gift I could ever acquire and i appreciate it but i was afraid if I'm ready to take that huge responsibility alone without him,he complete me and I'm afraid to lose my other half"

"i really tried to be okay with it but it hurt to lose him in return i wanted to keep him at all cost but i realized if i did I'm just killing his soul, there's no way he could ever be happy if i forced him to live"

Jungkook frown watching the strongest person he ever known crumbling before his eyes,he knows the elder was having it the worst.

"So jungkook,my advice to you is to hold onto tae and cling tightly onto him enjoy your relationship and stop being miserable or sad because I'm going to do the same and enjoy it while it last"

He says softly and jungkook gasp,his eyes wide making yoongi gives him a small smile following with a nod.

He rise up to his feet and jungkook already knew he's back to his old self.

The Savage yoongi.

"I'm not good at this stuff but i hope this can help a little so get you ass up and goes back to him,he must be waiting for you"

Jungkook jumped on him even before completing his word with a wide grin on his face and yoongi huff pulling him off.

"Kid you're too heavy"he says,trying his best not to smile.

"thank you hyung for being happy again and for the wise words"

He says and rush to the door but yoongi call making him abruptly stop and look back.

"Can you take me with you,I'm going to hoseok"

jungkook exclaim a hint of excitement in his voice and yoongi rolled his eyes.

"What a dumbass"he utter snorting and just like that he was back to his grumpy old man.

"Sure"jungkook mention with a happy grin and yoongi shakes his head at the excited male before following him out of the room.