Jhanvi shut his mouth with her hand and gave a stern glare.

Jha: No more details please. I understood. Lets go have ordinary gulfi now.

He chuckled and caught her waist and moved towards the gulfi man. They sat on a rock and started having gulfi. When they reached their bike Akhil lifted her and made her sit on his seat with his hands on either side.

Akh: You look mesmerizing under this moon light. Would it not be a sin if we don't kiss in this happy moment ?

Jhanvi smiled shyly and he pulled her face and they started kissing slowly pouring their love in it. As they pulled back from the kiss, Akhil looked at her flushed face and pecked her forehead.

They started driving back with the same excitement as they started and Jhanvi was so happy to experience her first ride with Akhil. That night was so special for them as Jhanvi was the first person to ride in his BMW S 1000 RR. He had never taken anyone on a ride in it. Even his assistant had brought it in truck to his penthouse instead of driving it.

Once they reached the building he parked it back in the garage and locked the shutter with his fingerprint. They got in the elevator to reach their penthouse and as soon as they entered their home Akhil pushed her against the wall and locked her hands on either side.

Akh: Did you know, you were the first person I have taken on a ride in bike.

Jha: Not even Kabir and Sanjay anna ?

Akh: No, I have never taken anyone in a bike ride. You are my first.

Jhanvi quickly yanked her hands from his hold and held his collars. She gave him a proud smile and locked her lips with his in a passionate kiss while he snaked his hands around her waist deepening the kiss.

-------------------------

At office everyone was busy in the comencement of the project and Jhanvi was super busy than others as she handled the project completely by now. By evening everyone had left home and Akhil, Jhanvi reached the parking but suddenly he got a call from one his investors for a online meeting and returned back to his room with Jhanvi as they planned to leave together. Mayuri who was in the cafeteria to have coffee did not watch Akhil returning to his room and she stayed back to handle some of the works given by Akhil. Later she prepared the schedule for the next day and walked towards Akhil's room to place it on his table. Earlier she thought Akhil had left for the day and did not think of knocking on the door.

She opened the door only to get shocked to see Jhanvi on Akhil's lap playing with his hair and he was on a conference call still his eyes were on Jhanvi and his fingers playing with the button on her shirt.

Both jerked to the sound of the door being opened and Jhanvi got down from Akhil's lap and saw a shocked Mayuri who turned and walked away immediately. Akhil muted his call and looked at shocked Jhanvi.

Jha: What should we do now ?

Akh: Just stop her and we will inform her about us and to keep it as a secret. The call will end in few minutes and I will join you quickly.

Jhanvi agreed and went out to Mayuri's desk and saw her packing her things. Jhanvi looked around and saw the entire floor empty. Even Kabir and Sanjay had left early that day for customer meet.Jhanvi moved closer to her table and cleared her throat. Mayuri gave a deadly glare to Jhanvi.

Jha: Mayuri, can we talk now.

May: What do you want to talk about ? Is it about the affair you have with Akhil or about your skills in seducing him. Are you not shamed to do this when you are already married ? I pity your husband, poor man must have trusted you blindly and sent to work here but you are whoring here.

Jha: Shut up Mayuri, you are crossing your limits. Don't spill your venom as usual when you don't know the truth.

May: Oh yes, the truth that your brother himself let you to trap Akhil is it ? What did he even see in you to have an affair ? Did you ever see your face in a mirror and are you not shamed to seduce such a handsome man in your web ? Are you doing this for money or pleasure ?

Jha: Mayuri....

Before Jhanvi could speak a tight slap landed on Mayuri's cheeks. Both saw Akhil standing with his eyes blood shot in anger. Jhanvi placed her hand on his chest and mumbled to cool down.

Akh: Don't you dare to speak another work against her. Who are you to raise your voice or speak all the bull shits about her.

May: Sir, please try to see, she is trying to seduce you.

Akh: Wat is the wrong in a wife seducing her husband. She is my wife Mrs. Jhanvi Akhil and you bloody crossed all your limits today.

Mayuri was hell shocked to hear the truth and her eyes watered immediately.

May: Sorry sir, sorry madam.. Please none of us knew about your marriage and when I saw her with you I could not hold back.

Akh: Even if she is not my wife, you have no rights to interfere in my personal life and question or bad mouth her about our relationship. If you weren't a woman I would have killed you by now.

Jha: Akhil, please calm down and let me speak to her. You get back to your room. please.

Akh: No way I m leaving you to her and there is nothing to talk anymore. ....Ms. Mayuri, your service or even your presence is no more required. Get your damn things packed and get lost forever now. Never step in any of my offices.

Jha: Akhil, please calm down.

Akh: No Jaan, I spared her last time only for you and please don't put me in a situation to go against your words. I don't want that in my life.

Jha: Fine, now get back to your room and I will be back shortly.

Akhil kissed her forehead and went back to his room. Jhanvi stood watching Mayuri.

Mayuri knew she crossed her boundary today and did not speak further or plead for the job. She just packed her things and turned to Jhanvi.

May: I m sorry Madam, I did not knew that you both were couples and this time I will not ask for another chance because I don't deserve after speaking those harsh words to you.

Jha: Do you love Akhil ?

Mayuri gasped at her question and tears rolled her cheeks and instantly she wiped them and hung her head.

Jha: We have some responsibilities to done before announcing our marriage to the public so I would appreciate if you could respect our life and decisions.

May: Sure, you can believe on me and all the best wishes to you both.

Jha: You are so beautiful and talented Mayuri and you will find the right person for you soon. All the best.

Mayuri left the office and Jhanvi returned to Akhil's room and he was pacing in frustration. Once he saw her, he pulled her in a bone crushing hug and kissed the crook of her neck.

Akh: Sorry Jaan, I m so sorry.. I should have checked the doors.

Jha: Its not your fault Akhil. Everything is happening because of me. It was me who stopped you from annoucing our marriage so please don't feel bad and it was me who initiated to tease you when you were in middle of a conference call so if anyone has to be blamed then it should be me, not you or not even Mayuri.

Akh: Don't take her name. That bitch how dare she called you names. I swear to make her life hell.

Jha: No Akhil promise me you wont do anything like that. Let her live her life. Don't do anything stupid or trouble her.

Akh : You are too good for everyone angel.

Jha: Lets get back home if you are done with the call. I m tired please.

Akhil smiled and pecked her forehead and they started to their home.

**********************

A/N:

How was their bike ride and what do you feel about Mayuri ?

Please vote and comment.

Take care and Thank you