"Why is it so hard to say I like you?" I mumbled annoyed at myself. I hurt him again. And he said he won't annoying me anymore. But I want him to.

What if he stop liking me or worst if he find someone else. I will lose my sanity. I have to tell him that I like him too, no I need to.

No one's pov :-

Jungkook right now was on his way to taehyung who was in a kitchen baking a cake.

He entered the kitchen and saw him preparing a batter for a cake. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm baking a cake."

"But why? There are chef here who can bake for you."

"Oh no, it's like a therapy for me, my mind was jumbled so to relax myself I'm doing this."

"Is it helping? "

"Definitely."

"Then let me help you." He said folding his sleeves.

"Why? Are you stressed too?" Tae asked standing in front of him.

"Yeah, it's a mess"

"Well you know there are other ways too, to release your stress." Tae spoke playing with his collar.

"What ways?"

"Watch me." He whispered in his ears as he grabbed his collar and started dragging him backwards until he reached the kitchen counter.

He sat on kitchen island as he wrapped his legs on jk's torso. He pulled him with his collar and caught his lips in a fierce kiss.

In a second jk dominate the kiss, he grabbed his back hair and tilt his head to deepened the kiss. Jk bite his bottom lip for entrance but Tae didn't respond as he want to tease him a bit.

Jk snaked his hand on his inner thigh and smacked him there making him gasp, he smirked taking the chance he entered his tounge in his mouth and explored his hot cavern making Tae moan.

Tae also fisted his hair and pulled him more closer to make the kiss more passionate. After few minutes he pulled away, for oxygen but jk wasn't done, he started kissing trailing his jaw to his neck.

When he kissed his neck, he completely lost it as he started biting and sucking marking his territory. And tae was loving it, he was a moaning mess, he never felt anything like this before.

Jk grip on his waist was tightening as he continued to sucking his neck.

They were so engrossed into each other that they didn't noticed when maids came there and saw them eating each other out shamelessly without caring for their surroundings. But they quickly ran away from there with red cheeks.

After making many hickies he pulled away and watched his art with satisfaction.

Then he buried his face in his neck as he hugged him tightly inhaling his lavender mixed with strawberry scent to make him relax.

Tae thread his hair with his fingers making him sigh. "You were right, this is a great way to release stress." Jk spoke "we should do it often."

Tae chuckled at his suggestion. "What are you so stressed about?"

"It's nothing for you to concern about."

He pulled away from him "I'm going Italy for a meeting."

"Okay, so how many days?"

"One week, maybe or more I don't know" tae nodded.

"I'm going to miss you."

"Me too."