Tighnari • Morning Dilemma

"Do you know how worried I was, Tighnari?"

A little bit of a lime, however-
We like the characters, not the VA's!

You woke up alone in bed to notice that your Fox boy wasn't in bed with you, his broad chest was usually pressed up against the two of you while you woke up to the birds chirping.

You rose out of bed, a little skeptical of where your lover would be. "Tighnari?" You softly called in your shared house, thinking he'd be downstairs. But your abode was silent.

You slipped on sweatpants and a sweatshirt, the cold air of the morning chilling you to the bone. You missed the warmth of your Forest Ranger, the both of you would have a cup of tea together each morning to wake your sleepy heads.

"Tighnari?" You called out again, waiting for a response but silence remained in the room. You noticed his coat wasn't hanging up on the wrack as normal, you decided that going to find your lover was the best solution.

You slipped on your shoes and headed out into the forest, hoping to find the sly fox somewhere in the woods.

As you walked down the pathway away from Gandharva Ville, the forest trees became denser. The cool air made fog stick to the bottom which made it hard to see, a chill running up your spine as you descended further into the woods.

The tree tops swaying with the howling wind, eyes watching your every move in the tree line as you took step by step. The atmosphere was completely silent besides the leaves that crunched underneath your feet and the water that rippled in the nearby stream.

You put your arms around yourself as your head fills with uneasy thoughts, scared of what have become of Tighnari. You were scared that you'd find him dead from a group of bandits or a withering zone got the best of him, or he was kidnapped.

Your heart thumped in your chest, tears began forming at the corners of your eyes. Why would he leave in the middle of the night without telling his beloved? Why must he go out at this time of night alone?

You noticed that a stream of elemental energy had been going along the path, it was dendro energy. You had immediately thought to Tighnari, he was taking a patrol around the forest without notifying you.

You dashed down the path while following the trail, hoping that you wouldn't find him in a dangerous position. "Tighnari?" You called out as you ran, the slight hope in your heart fading as you heard no voices.