Ningguang • I am in love with someone else

"So isn't leading me on after the nights we spent in bed together

"So isn't leading me on after the nights we spent in bed together."

You sat in pure silence as the woman who you had been in love for so long, rejected you.

"Y/N, I am in love with someone else."
She said after the months of leading you on, your nails dug into the palms of your hand from how betrayed you felt. The pain in your facial expression had been clear as day.

You immediately held your tongue and you felt numb, Ningguang used you. From the many times you spent together in bed, to helping her out in stressful situations and even caring for the woman, you had only been a plaything to her.

Her eyes squinted at your expression and she asked, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." You said with an emotionless face and dropped the pen you held in your hands, turning on your heel before you bawled your eyes out in front of the woman.

How stupid you were to fall in love with a person that had already been talking to another.

And the fact that you knew you would have been led on, but you weren't ready for the hard emotions. You immediately walked up to your own personal quarters, your shaky legs finally giving out the moment you reached your room.

Your body collapsed to the ground and you sobbed, love is fake.

After your hard work in trying to show her your feelings, you didn't need to. Another woman named Beidou had your place in which you absolutely envied. Yet, you knew that you could treat her better then the Sea Captain herself from how much she's off on expeditions.

Why couldn't she love you? What was so wrong with you that she didn't like?

Your face was tear stained and your body was trembling, you weren't sure how to face the elegant woman again after the rejection.

knock knock knock

"Y/N? Are you in there? Are you okay?"
Ningguang's voice rang out with a little concern, but you sighed and lifted a finger, freezing the lock on the door knob thanks to your cryo vision.

You rolled your eyes and put a arm over your eyes, "'I'm in love with someone else.'" You mimicked in her voice to her, annoyed and heart broken.

"What? Y/N, open up. It's impolite."

"So isn't leading me on after the nights we spent in bed together." You yell and you smack your forehead from how stupid you felt. You let Ningguang lead you on and you were her little bedmate who would do anything at her own will.

You felt disgusted with yourself and anger built up into your head, "Leave me alone." You spoke.

"Leading you on? My, my. Has little Y/N caught feelings for me? Unfortunately, we were only a one time thing." You heard her say and you felt as if you were kicked in the gut, your arms around yourself attempting to comfort yourself.

You drowned her voice with the negative thoughts in your head, your sobs echoing around the room from the terrible rejection. You felt sorry for yourself, and continued to drown your thoughts out with tears until you passed out from how tired you were.

A last year fell down your cheek and dripped onto the cold wooden floors, signaling your peaceful defeat. You were finally asleep and you wouldn't have to deal with the emotions for several hours.

love actually sucks, please don't do it.
based off a true story.