Childe • Don't Leave

"I mean it, I'm not leaving

"I mean it, I'm not leaving. I can't bare to leave you again."

⚠️ ! WARNING MAJOR SPOILERS ! ⚠️
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

You had been fighting for your life against the Fatui, there was only about seven of you but hundreds of them flooding the platform where the Adepti had been fighting against the ancient god that had been summoned, Osial.

You had been on the front lines with Keqing, the Traveler, Xiao, Madame Ping, Ganyu and Ningguang. Your sword was piercing every person in sight, determined to protect the people of Liyue from the terrible god who would release his fury upon them.

The Adepti had asked of you to keep them from harm as they got ready to strike blows against the god, hoping that the plan worked.

As you were fighting, fatigue was washing over you. Your attacks were getting sloppy, and it was only a matter of time before you'd mess up.

You kept slashing your sword around, screaming in pain as a Fatui sword slashed at your arm. You were bleeding all over the place, and you gritted your teeth.

Suddenly, your comrades backed you up from behind. Xiao, Ganyu, the Traveler, Madame Ping, Keqing and Ningguang were all there for you.

"Y/N! We've got your back!" Ganyu called out from beside you, and Xiao nodded towards you.

You felt a wave of relief wash over you and you joined back in the battle, feeling more confident in yourself.

You dodged attack after attack, the Adepti launching their own attacks with the Ballista. "We need more time! Keep the Fatui out of our range!" Moon Carver yelled, Cloud Retainer letting out a frustrated sigh. "Who do these fools think they are!?"

With one blow from Osial, all 3 of the Guizhong Ballistas were destroyed. The attack from the god didn't stop there, and eventually the platform beneath your feet was shattering. Everyone began to panick and try to rush off the platform, but it then shattered like glass, everyone on it began to fall.

You tried to reach out to something to grab onto, but you failed and tumbled down towards the ocean. You screamed, but your screams were drowned out by the loud chaos above your head. You watched as everyone but yourself was saved, you closed your eyes and let your body hit the cold waters.

Disclaimer: you'd actually die by hitting the ocean this hard but I decided to make this a little cheerful :)