Scaramouche • Mine (18+)

⚠️ HEAVY SMUT, READ WITH CAUTION ⚠️YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

"Use your words, Please what?"

Warnings: Degrading, Angst, Smut

With a heavy heart, I decided to do a female ending only for this smut. Creating two perspectives is like creating another one shot. Please understand this and you're more than welcome to try out my other smut on Kazuha!

If there are enough requests, I will make a part 2 with a male ending.

Enjoy ;)

A low laughter came from the side of the room, you knew this laughter well. You were expecting the Balladeer to appear any second now, fog in the room thickening. Your eyes were everywhere, trying to catch a glimpse of the man that you were familiar with, his eyes were locked on you in the shadows.

Lumine and Paimon had joined you, wanting to save Teppei's life. There was no greater friend then Teppei, and you would do absolutely anything to save the man from the delusion that was given to them.

The familiar fog had seeped in, and you knew immediately that he was here for you. The last time you and the Balladeer saw each other, clothes were on the ground almost instantly when you got into a private room. You both had history and you knew his secrets, of how Scaramouche was an actual vessel that the Electro Archon made herself.

But regardless, you still cared about him. A part of your heart had yearned for him, but he was your enemy. He had caused destruction wherever he had walked, it wouldn't be too much longer later until he'd do it again. Not to mention, his feelings for you were still unclear.

"Well, you actually managed to find this place. Congratulations." The Balladeer said with his arms crossed, appearing front and center of you. Your eyes watched his every move as you walked up to him daringly.

You knew why you were here, the resistance's soldiers had been aging faster than ever, poor Teppei was a victim. "Hah. Barely two words in and you already look like you want me dead." He said, walking closer to you, his hat veil flowing him with the rhythm of his steps.

"Why are you manufacturing Delusions, Scaramouche?" His name rolled off your tongue like it was nothing, his eyebrow raised. "Oh, so that's what this is about." He chuckled and watched your body movement, you were angry.

This peaked his interest, "I think you've got the wrong idea. I know how this looks, but I'm just here to follow orders." Your head was spinning after the news, you came all this way and for absolutely nothing? Teppei was dying and you still didn't know how to undo the delusions.