Xiao • Love

"I love you more, Xiao

"I love you more, Xiao." You pressed your lips to his cheek and snuggled up into the crook of his neck, his chin placed ontop on your head. "Impossible."

"Xiao!"

You yelled out as you watched him collapse to his knees with his polearm in hand, his eyes had been fixed on his empty hand that held wisps of demon souls. They had spread out, beginning to surround yourself and Xiao. You threw your Sword down and immediately sprinted over, he was having a full panic attack.

You dove in front of him and sat on your knees, your hands cupped his cheeks. You stared into his eyes which had still been fixed on his hand, you kept screaming at him to snap out of it. His breathing was heavy and it wasn't much longer until he began to hyperventilate, your hands shook from how terrified you were.

One moment ago, you both were handling corrupted Hilichurls together but their corrupted souls must have been too much for him. You watched as the black mist slowly began to make it's way over to you, you immediately took action and raised your arm, your Geo Vision immediately responded.

A shield began to build up around you, you threw Xiao's weapon down out of his hands and pulled him into your lap. His head rested in your lap as your eyes scanned the area and watched the corrupted souls bounce off your shield in attempts to attack you, you knew you were powerless against them.

You had always defended Xiao while he was the main attacker, but this time you failed him. You held his head to your chest, and his hyperventilating never halted. Your arms wrapped around his shoulders and you pressed his body to yours, your lips ever so lightly touching his forehead.

"Argh!" A pained cry came from his mouth, your heart broke into two. You couldn't bare the fact that he was in pain in front of you, and you couldn't do a thing about it. You pressed your forehead against his, and the moment you did, a red scene flashed in your eyes.

 You pressed your forehead against his, and the moment you did, a red scene flashed in your eyes