Zhongli • Shower

"Y/N, it's not like you haven't seen anything before

"Y/N, it's not like you haven't seen anything before."

"Zhongli?" You called out as you woke up, voice raspy from last night. Your hair was in knots and your clothes were thrown in different corners, leaving you in just your underwear.

The two of you experienced last night filled with passion, love marks on each other and sore muscles from all the action. You groaned as you started moving your body around, clearly stiff from the hours spent asleep.

"Zhongggli!" You called out again, wishing he didn't get up. You wanted your morning affection, but he was no where to be seen. Pushing the blankets off of you, your legs moved to the side and you finally hoisted yourself up.

You grabbed a smaller blanket from the many that had been on your shared bed and wrapped it around yourself, heading into the bathroom.

You swung the door open, steam immediately hitting you in the face. You didn't hear the shower on and looked to the shower to see your one and only, Zhongli who was completely naked. His bare back was completely up against the clear glass of the shower, you kept looking lower and lower, your face flushed completely.

Zhongli peered over his shoulder at you, his hair completely drenched. "See something you like?" He said cheekily, while you ran out of the bathroom screaming, and slammed the door.

A low chuckle could be heard from the bathroom as you dove back into bed, deciding to use the blankets to shield you away from embarrassment.

Even if the two of you had been together for years and you knew each other so well, it was still embarrassing to you to walk in on someone. You clutched the blankets to you, your face completely flushed at this point.

Suddenly, the bathroom door swung open, steam being let out as Zhongli walked in. "Y/N?" His voice called out from the side of the room, you remained quiet, too embarrassed to move.

"Hmm.. They're not here." Zhongli sighed and left the room, but to your knowledge, he crept right over to where you had been lying and hovered over you.

You began to peel the blankets off your face and look up at the ceiling, Zhongli's face only right in the way. "Got you!" He yelled and picked you up, causing you to scream. He was only in PJ bottoms, his chest completely bare.

"Zhongli!" You cried and buried your face back into the blankets, you had been a blanket burrito at the moment.

"What's wrong, my dove?" His soothing voice said in your ear, your heated face not any better from before. "N-Nothing!" You said and hid in his shoulder.

"Is this from what happened in the bathroom?" He sighed and lied down with you in tow back on your shared bed, you were in his lap.

"Y/N, it's not like you haven't seen anything before." Zhongli winked at you, "Especially after last night, we're both guilty." He kissed the tip of your nose, before putting his head on top of yours.

"Tomorrow morning, can we sleep in? Don't get up, just stay with me?" You asked him, looking up at him slightly. Zhongli's heart was melting, a smile formed on his face. "I just went to take a shower, Y/N, did you miss me that terribly?"

You nodded as if you were a child, a laugh coming out of both of you. "Tomorrow morning, I'm yours."
You cheered in victory and spent the rest of the day being lazy with your Geo Archon, lots of lip to lip contact happening for the rest of the day.