Venti, Zhongli, Raiden Shogun • The Kiss

—

"Y/NNN!" A cheerful voice echoed through out your house, bouncing off the walls and making your way into your room. You were dead asleep until a certain Anemo Archon decided it would be a good idea to wake you up bright and early for another day of training.

The Three Archons decided to train you to potentially become their own assistant in their home nations such as, Mondstadt, Liyue and Inazuma. From how much time you usually all spent together, it wouldn't be such a bad thing for one of the Archon's to have you on their side.

Your door swung open, your eyes slowly opened to the light of your hallway shining into your eyes while a figure flew themselves into your bed. "Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" A familiar voice said and you were shaken awake.

"Venti!" You groaned, your peaceful slumber coming to a brutal end. The Anemo Archon laughed and hugged your sleepy self before eventually getting off of you and standing up off of your bed. "Goooood morning!" He said as you swung your legs over your bed and eventually stood up, him giving a small peck to your cheek.

"Venti!" You said and you blushed, the archon's had been fighting over your heart for years now. No matter what happened, they were determined to make you theirs. Venti had taken the first step today, your heart already pumping faster than normally.
"Already!?" Your hand on your cheek where Venti's lips pecked you.

"Hehe, you're not complaining though!" He cheekily said and winked at you before dashing downstairs, leaving you to get ready. You sighed, a part of you absolutely adoring each of them.

But at the end of your training, you would have to choose one.  You heart was going already going in one direction, but you would make your final decision tonight. Even if it would make the other two archons upset.

You shook your head, getting a rid of the thoughts you had and decided to focus on your reality now. You changed out of your pajamas, brushed your hair and teeth then looked in the mirror to smile at yourself. You were going to kill today, not to mention you had looked absolutely ravishing today, but that was normal for you.

The stairs creaked under your feet as you walked down the steps, peering into your living room and kitchen. Zhongli had been sitting in your living room with a book in his hand while seated on the couch, Venti was playing his lyre by the stairs and Baal was looking outside through a window, birds singing their hearts out as they passed your house.

"Good morning!" You said, and smiled to your friends. Everyone's faces immediately perked up, hearing your angelic voice. Zhongli smiled at you, "Clearly you've woken on the right side of the bed this morning. You are practically glowing, my dear." The Geo Archon's soothing voice rang in your ears, you flashed your bright smile at him.