Ganyu • Paperwork

"I don't care if your older or not, you're still my baby!"

As of recently, Ganyu has been piled up with mountains of paper work at her desk every morning she went to work. She would come home exhausted every night, and every morning would drag.

You decided to go to her office and cheer her up, your face always lifting her spirits.

She had met you a few years ago during one of the famous Liyue Lantern Festivals, she had fallen for you as you were watching the lanterns. Ever since then, the two of you were inseparable.

However, work for her has been more of a burden than it is pleasant. You wanted to help her in any way possible, to somewhat shorten the load on her shoulders.

You knocked on her office door, a small, tired voice responding on the other side. "Come in." An angel's voice rang out, soothing your ears.

Ganyu had her head held up by an arm and a pen in the other, she was in the middle of signing papers for Ningguang. You had a to-go box in your hands, the smell of Prosperous Peace filling the room.

Ganyu had been fully vegetarian, anything meat was a no go for her. You admired her for it, unlike yourself, you were weak. Chicken was too tasty.

Her head perked up immediately after the smell reached her nose, her expression immediately changing to happiness rather then the bored look seconds ago.

"Y/N!" She cheered, dropped the pen she was holding and ran over to you. She lunged at you with a bear hug, you holding the box to the side before it fell to the ground. You wrapped an arm around her, returning the embrace.

"How are you feeling?" You asked her, concerned that she was over working herself. "Aha, I'm okay, really! Much better now that you're here!" She smiled brightly, kissing your cheek.

"Anything I can do to help you?" You said, wanting to help her. Your ultimate goal was to see if you could help Ganyu finish her paperwork, then the two of you go out for a stroll in Liyue - Since Ganyu very rarely gets out.

"Oh! No!" She said and shook her head. "I can do it! I feel much better that your here now!" You sighed and looked down at her in disbelief. "Ganyu, there's a mountain of paperwork sitting on your desk, and your telling me not one document I can't sign for you?"

Ganyu's face flushed a little and then gave in, "F-Fine. As long as you don't mind it, I'd appreciate the help. It's always busy in my office, but not this busy." She said and let out a sigh, she let go of you and walked over to her desk. Her fingers ran over the stack of papers and separated them into two smaller stacks.