If it was another man saying it to her, she would leave the room in a split of a second, but then again, it's Kavin, master of flirt to begin with. "As smooth as butter," they said. And not gonna lie, she thought his confession was kind of cute somehow. After a while, he then teased her again and moved slightly closer to her, which made Tiara snap at it, using one of her hands to hold his head so that he looked in her direction straight again and keeping a close but distant distance from each other.

Tiara: Don't you dare move again. Are you a kid? Then she continued on his tie again as it was almost finished.

You know, you look even cuter when you are mad, right?

She just rolls her eyes at him this time. In disbelief, even in this situation, he still has something coming up from his sleeve. After saying thanks, he then takes a look at her fingers that are fixed on his ties. She finished it, but his eyes still looked at her fingers and then caught it. Her long, slender and beautiful fingers. Unfortunately, traces of finger tape can be found on both of her hands.

"Hey, what happened to your hands? Is it okay? Why does some of it have tapes on?"

Tiara takes a deep breath before answering his question.
Tiara: I was practicing one of the pieces yesterday.
Kavin: For how long?
Tiara: 4-5 hours I guess?
Kavin: Tiara...

Tiara seems to know which is this going to be now. And so she assures him that it's fine for her as she already takes all the precautions needed and he understands it as well. While explaining what happened to her fingers, she planned to remove the tapes one by one, and seeing this, Kavin took her hands and helped her to remove them. She was about to stop him, but Kavin just continued on his own, not minding the girl's words.

Kavin: This is the least I can do for you. You help me with the bow and tie. So mmm, let me just remove all of it, okay.
Tiara: Well then..

In the meantime, when both Kavin and Tiara are busy on their own, MJ is witnessing all of this from the outside. He had a slight grin on his face as he saw both of his friends so close, and he would stop anyone who dared to disturb it. As if he is watching a whole drama in front of his eyes. Then, his back was nudged by someone, and he took a look at it.

Ren: Oho, MJ.
MJ: Shushh. Look at that.
Ren: They are moving quite fast on their own.

MJ scoffed at it, obviously knowing that Kavin could do so much better. He is totally capable of it. Then again, he holds back too much, afraid that it will cause Tiara to distance herself from him again.

MJ: He's like a sloth now. Gone are the days when he could make someone fall for him in just 3 minutes.
Ren: Still, I like this slow-burn thing among them.
MJ: But it's painful to see them like this, not going anywhere far, Ren. They adore each other despite their physical distance. Why can't they just straight up make a confession?

He sighed. Ren was about to enter the room after MJ said this, thus making MJ stop him and grab his shoulder. Forcing him to go to the hall with him

Ren: What? I want to enter the room now.
MJ: You can't, Ren. You will mess up everything later. They need this now, man. Let's go.
Ren: Is this why you have been standing here for the past 15 minutes? You are really-
MJ: Okay, fine. Come on. Let's meet Thyme at the hall. I'll buy you a new sketchbook if you want. All the way from Italy or wherever it is. Let's just not ruin it for them.
This time, it's his turn to calm down his friend, not so calm anymore, Renrawin Aira, as they walk away from the scene.

After finishing removing the tapes, unaware of the commotion outside, he then asked her.
Kavin: Do you want to go with me? I mean, if you know what I mean. MJ is late and..
He tries to explain it to her, but she seems to understand, so she agreed with it.
Tiara: Yes. Let's go, shall we? I bet the rest are already there.