[41] •To Starflies And Sunsets• [41]

𝖨𝗍 𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗌
𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝖨 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗆𝖾𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗇

𝖨𝗍 𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗌𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝖨 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗆𝖾𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗇

𝗦 𝗜 𝗗 𝗗 𝗛 𝗔 𝗥 𝗧 𝗛

After showing them where everything was placed in the kitchen, I dropped them at Aanya's room. During my walk back to my room, I wondered why Aanya offered them to stay in her room when she hated people even staring in the direction of her room.

When I asked Aaziyat and Natasha if I could show them around, I clearly felt the heat coming from Aanya.

I stood in front of my room, gathering the courage to enter and face my angry wife. "You can do this Siddharth. You've handled her when she couldn't be handled. She's changed to some extent, actually a lot. She wouldn't be mad at you, right? Even if she is how bad it could be?"

I pushed the door and tip-toed into the door. As I turned to lock the door, I got attacked mercilessly by three pillows, in a row, ie without any pause. "Aanya! Stop"

That wasn't the problem.

It arose when she got hold of a vase.

"Stop! Why stop? There I was trying to get us some privacy but no. 'OO Natasha, Aaziyat, how about I show you guys around? In case you needed anything' Anything my foot" she mimicked me and threw the remaining pillows at me after keeping the vase aside.

With her being out of the pillow supply, I got the chance to look at her and was shocked to see her standing in my white hoodie. My white hoodie. With shorts of course!

Perverts!

"Is that mine?" I asked, shocked.

"Yeah, What's the problem if I wore it? What's yours is mine, and what's mine is already mine. Also I didn't have any other shirt in the room so I picked yours. And my shorts were already folded here when I slept here the last time if you remember" she tossed her hair and folded her arms across her chest, looking at me with a look of anger on her face. "Greedy man can't share a hoodie"

"Why are you angry?" As innocently I could ask, I did.

Her look wasn't innocent though.

"You don't know?" Her eyes grew bigger than an owl as she gawked at me in fake surprise and beat her heart twice "Ouch, I'm hurt"

"Why?" I asked after two minutes and started planning on how to escape this room if anything went wrong.

Who told her to stand near a flower vase?

She was Aanya, she could do anything, at anytime, without any reason.

"Why do care?!" She screamed and moved towards the bed. "Don't ever talk to me!" Just like any angry toddler, she sat down at the corner of the bed without paying any attention to the person near her.