[26] •To Starflies And Sunsets• [26]

"𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝗇𝗈 𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝖲𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆"

"𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝗇𝗈 𝗈𝗇𝖾𝖲𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆"

𝗔 𝗔 𝗡 𝗬 𝗔

"Look cupcake, I know you don't like her much but can you please at least try to get along with her, just for the sake of peace" When I came to know Natasha was going to share our room my discontentment had no limits. So Aaziyat was trying to explain to me that Natasha wasn't that bad.

I mean, I agree.

She was the worst.

"You wanna say I should try to get along the girl who's 24/7 forgetting her boyfriend and sticking to another married man" Aaziyat sighed at my remark and massaged my shoulder with her hands just as a sign to tell me that I needed to relax.

"As if you weren't in a relationship with Neil" tossing her eyes at me, she jumped on the double bed and began removing her shoes.

Couldn't believe she dragged this matter in between.

It had a reason. I know I was wrong but at least it had a reason.

"You can't say that Aaziyat. That's a totally different case. Natasha keeps telling Siddharth to leave me. I've heard Vicky saying this to me" I picked up my bags which were lying near the almira and started pulling clothes out of it.

"Why is that every matter is about you cupcake? Look, I know you'll not like listen to this but Siddharth is a nice guy. He didn't deserve any of this. Thats what made her angry. You can't call Natasha out when you never tried to understand her" Never liked where it was going.

"Oh seriously, I didn't try?" I did, and in the end I ended up hating her even more.

"Tell me one day when you actually tried? Not just for name sake" For some reason I couldn't find an answer to her question. But that didn't mean I never tried. "Leave that. Lets get to Siddharth. I've seen him feeling for you. Why don't you get that? You've got so much cupcake, why are you letting him go? You know how difficult it would've been for him to see you with another man"

A little confusing

Let me clear it

Sid and I had a small fight while leaving the bus. Something about food. Though it was just a friendly fight, she thought I was mad at him.

I was though

He stole my chocolate and lied to me on my face when chocolate was dripping from near his lips.

Siddharth had a soft corner for chocolates.

"So what do you think I myself wanted that stupid namesake relationship" Throwing my clothes at the floor I thumped on the bed near Aaziyat, holding my head between my hands.

"Then why?" A sign escaped my mouth followed by a click of my tongue trying to form a word.

"I know I'm spoilt, I know I don't care that's all because I feel people around me are fake, fake af. They just want money that's it which would make them show who they aren't. As for Neil I did want Siddharth to realize that he could never expect anything from me but that didn't mean I hurt him intentionally. I didn't like Neil myself and it is indeed terrible to cheat on someone but I had to. Also, I do not trust anyone around me except Rehan and a girl whom I want to slap hard right now" I smiled at the last reference to her while her face held the expressions of confusion and disbelief.