[18] •To Starflies And Sunsets• [18]

"𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗉𝖾𝗈𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗐 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗄𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌
𝖧𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗒 𝗂𝗇 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅"

"𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗉𝖾𝗈𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗐 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗄𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖧𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗒 𝗂𝗇 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅"

𝗔 𝗔 𝗡 𝗬 𝗔

Thinking about my special day which ahd about six hours to go, all I could think of was having a completely different birthday this year.

For now I only knew that something was brewing in Neil's mind for all the time we were together, he was indirectly telling me that tomorrow is a big day. Or so was my own theory.

I am definitely not interested. Who the f was he to me?

Now the chief question was,

Where was this dramatic human named Siddharth?

He must be upset seeing me with him but I was too confused to take a decision. If Siddharth went in prison, I would be alone, he would be sad and- nothing would be good. Even if dad would get him out, respect once gone hurts you till it eventually kills.

I was trying to keep aside the thought that Siddharth might be faking it and I was giving it a chance but I was also being the one ruining it.

I had not heard from him recently. He showed up rarely from the past one month completely ignoring me like I never existed in the universe.

I mean, hello! I am your wife you moron.

I picked up my phone and dialed his number, waiting for an exact 20 seconds before I put down the phone when heavy footsteps stopped at the front door.

Ting-Tong!

I sighed and walked up to the door tediously. Sitting at the same place for 1 freakin hour is injurious to your ass. It felt that I didn't have one.

Opening the door, the perky 6'3" husband of mine greeted me with a smile. I deemed that something was up in his mind for his smile was a way to much reaching his ears.

"Good evening princess" He came inside removing his jacket, not before cupping my face with his right hand and placing a slight kiss on my forehead.

At least he looked happy.

"Good evening" I greeted back, shoving forward to grab his jacket and yes, I was treated by a galvanized look on his face. "What?" Shrugging my shoulders, I snatched his jacket from his hands and walked forward with him matching my steps. "Can't a person offer some generosity?"

"Yes, but in your case it's hard to believe" he chuckled feebly before throwing himself at the couch and removing his shoes.

"Um, Siddharth?" I got an idea.

"What happened?"

"Do you want coffee?" And here I got an amused look. Can't a person do something good?! "What? Stop giving me that look"