[4] •To Starflies And Sunsets• [4]

"𝖲𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗄𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽
𝖸𝖾𝗍 𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗂𝗇 𝗁𝖾𝗋"

"𝖲𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗄𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽𝖸𝖾𝗍 𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗂𝗇 𝗁𝖾𝗋"

𝗔 𝗔 𝗡 𝗬 𝗔

The night was horrible for me.

I was used to sleep in such a luxury, which he couldn't afford. Something in my mind seemed to go in a coffin of shattered dreams which gave me a restless night.

For me it was my dreams and every moment I spent here, the only source of entertainment that kept me going. I guess I could see my remains being carried away for funeral rites.

Was I over reacting again?

No

Not for me at least

But one thing was for sure. I will make his life hell.

My mind was trying to reminisce the moments I spent here, in ny home. Everything was so beautiful for me, but one day a storm came, wrecking my beautiful life.

I would surely miss hoodie, Romi and Divya. Not anyone else.

Dump those plastic dolls. I broke up with them that day only.

Would miss the teachers but I'm sure

Nobody would miss me.

And I don't blame anybody for this.

W E D D I N G   D A Y

You know the day of marriage is a really pious one. A memorable day in a girl's life. The day she would be stepping into a new phase of her life carrying thousands of dreams in her heart.

But for me it was my doom's day.

Without a single dream in my heart,  I walked half heartedly with dad as I felt the floor slipping underneath me. My whole life was a lie. A lie that could not be reversed no matter how much one tried.

Dad came and took me to the registery. Outside the court he cupped my face emotionally, admiring his princess for the last time. Being the girl who always wanted a marriage as per the customs, the court marriage was just the opposite of whatever I ever dreamed of.

Though it was my idea since I was too mad to have a merry day.

"Dad loves you princess"

"Used to dad"

"Why are speaking so coldly princess? Aren't you happy?" Was he being serious?

"Happy? You know I was never happy about this wedding" I left out a sad chuckle as no one could save me from the clutches of ill fate.

"You know princess. I will miss you but I will surely call you every day"

"In short you don't want to see my face? Nice dad, thanks a lot" I sighed.