[40] •To Starflies And Sunsets• [40]

Life is weird
Yes it is
But some things
Are just weirder

Life is weirdYes it isBut some thingsAre just weirder

A A N Y A

One of the best childhood memories was sleeping somewhere else and waking up in your bed. Something that recently happened with me, and I just realized that someone carried me aka the sleeping giant, all the way from the metro to the room.

Who the hell was trying to play the prank with me? No one would ever do that, and I had no psychic powers to teleport me here, or did I?

Or maybe my sensory cells had taken their last decision of leaving me so I didn't feel anything.

All of a sudden Siddharth entered the room and sat beside me, holding a cup of whiskey in his hand. Either he lost it or I was drunk, without drinking, that too during the afternoon. "Your favourite"

"First of all it's not my favorite. And next, how in the seven colors of rainbow did I get here?" I ran my hand roughly through my hairs and tried processing the situation. "Sid? What's wrong with you?" I asked him, when he was constantly staring at me with a low spooky smile scraing the sweat out of me.

"I don't like you" he sighed, his sentence made me jump at my position and looked at him purely galvanized.

"Why? You told me you like me. What changed your mind now?" His decision changed faster than my mood on my periods and the reason was still a mystery.

Is he pregnant or something?

"You want to know why?" Yeah, write me a two thousand words essay why I would not want to know. "You want to know?"

"Tell me now!" I shouted at him as he continued smiling and moved ahead of his place towards me.

"Because I love you" he said. Before I could react, he placed his lips on mine and started kissing me while I was still in shock but managed to keep it to the other side and live the moment. "I love you, heck, I love you so much" he cursed under his breath and deeped the kiss, pulling me closer. His hands went to the bottom of my shirt and started pulling it upwards.

"Siddharth what are you-"

"Fcuk, I can't stop!" He said and pulled the shirt above my head.

That's when I felt the pain of a hard collision of my head and opened my eyes to the reality. I found Siddharth looking at me who had just banged her head against the front seat.

Did I actually have a dream in which he told me he loves me and then we were making out in our room?

Wowww!
With extra w' s

"Life is" I pushed my hairs back and threw myself back at the seat "Weird. Awfully weird" I sighed.

"What happened? You look tired" After an imaginary make out session with you? Yes I am. "You've been sleeping since long. I even tried waking you uo when the announcement was made but you were not taking the name of waking up"