[8] •To Starflies And Sunsets• [8]

"𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚔𝚎
𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎
𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎"

"𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎"

𝗔 𝗔 𝗡 𝗬 𝗔

The whole night I kept thinking about the incidents that took place in my life so far. Nights aren't meant to sleep, right?

They are meant for rethinking and recollecting all the shits that happened so far in your life.

My life had turned out to be a living catastrophe.

Was I really over reacting?

The answer was an axiomatic 'no' from my side but something was there which was questioning me.

Was I doing right with him?

Was he wrong?

Was I wrong?

It could be that it was just my father's clever move by trying to act cupid and hooking me up with a stranger.

Or this might have been this guy's move in misleading my father to acquire his property.

Things were uncertain for me. Seeing him it didn't look that he was a bad guy. But still, something in him looked fake to me.

How could a person be so serene and nonchalant despite what I did to him?

Anyhow.

Shrugging the thoughts I went to sleep a not-so-peaceful night again.

Next morning I was awaken by Mr. Alarm Clock at about 8 in the morning. A sane person knows that pulling someone's blanket is the worst way of waking someone. It should be made illegal and that moment, Mr. Verma would be in jail.

"One minute more Siddharth. One more freaking minute minute" I groaned. Burying my face in the pillow I pulled the blanket over my head, ignoring the pull on my feet.

"You are saying this for past half an hour. It's already 8:30 and we have to leave in 20 minutes! Get up Aanya!" Saying this he pulled the blanket out off.

Other moments I would have said- how dare he but I was fucking late so yee!

I woke up with a jerk and rushed straight to the washroom without wasting a second. I didn't realize that I had been sleeping for an extra half hour which seemed to be 5 seconds to me.

I quickly took a shower and changed at the speed of light!

Taking out my black rugged jeans and a white off shoulder top along with matching sneakers, I threw my old clothes out of the washroom yelling at him to pick them and put them into the laundry basket.

As soon I went downstairs after changing, I found him sitting on the couch holding a bowl of cereal in his hand which I think was for me.

Definitely for me!