[14] •To Starflies And Sunsets• [14]

"𝙸𝚏 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎
𝙷𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗"

"𝙸𝚏 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝙷𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗"

𝗦 𝗜 𝗗 𝗗 𝗛 𝗔 𝗥 𝗧 𝗛

"And that's how I cheated professionally in the mock test" She said self praising herself while we were driving to the college.

She's such a beautiful soul, isn't she?

Maybe not for anyone else. Maybe everyone saw her as a mean heartless brat but to me she was the best person in the whole world.

Two months of being together and she became my everything.

From eating to drinking, from speaking to listening, from sleeping to waking up, she became a part of me. A part that never left my memory.

As she walks her laughter could be heard behind her, her shoes decorated with stars leaving stardust as the trails forcing me to follow her.

Even her shadow is more beautiful than me.

Today the final trials for the basketball team were to be done and I wanted her to be there with me.

"By the way princess?" She looked at me "Will you, I mean, today the final trials are there. So, if you are free then will you could come?" Been a month but I still lacked the courage to talk to her directly.

"Man, I have my class" She said, getting out of the car and standing between the car and the door. I just wanted the day to arrive soon when she would claim me as her husband in front of everyone. And I would do anything for that. "But I'll bunk. I'm so good at it" she laughed.

As she left, I parked the car and went inside the campus. Walking past the hallway I found Neil standing with Aanya. They were looking so close and happy with each other.

I wanted her to feel the same way with me. Special, cared and loved. Over a past few days her behavior had changed. She used to talk politely to me, eat whatever I made without throwing any tantrums and agree to compromise the time when I was out.

Firstly I feared that she would feel lonely. But thank God she didn't. Even though I knew she still takes money from my wallet without telling me but as far as her happiness is concerned, the money means nothing to me.

My soul has been named hers ever since I saw her. There is no sleep in my eyes but surely some uneasiness in my heart.

You are amazing Aanya.

Taking my books from the locker while watching each of Aanya and Neil's close physical contacts and headed towards the class.

"Hi Siddharth!" One of my favorite people, Natasha treated me with a smile.