[2] •To Starflies And Sunsets• [2]

''𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝙺𝚒𝚕𝚕
𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚍𝚢
𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕"

''𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝙺𝚒𝚕𝚕𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕"

A A N Y A

How could my father do this to me?

He was getting me married to a man who couldn't even afford my lifestyle.

I was crying in my room thinking about the wedding, the day I should be happy about but under given circumstances there was nothing to celebrate.

Can't I stop it? No

I tried convincing him that I will change myself but all he said was "Then forget you ever had a father"

"If I married I will definitely forget that dad" I tried backlashing but it didn't affect him.

"As you wish princess. But no ifs and no buts. No no! You are getting married and that's final. I don't regret this decision. All I regret is you will be leaving me soon" He went away saying these words.

He didn't seem to be moved by my continous pleas and cries, neither did he try to console me. The man who loved me unconditionally had changed. This lead to nothing but making me hate my groom even before I met him.

Exhausted and angry I left home and went with Gia and- whatever her name was- to a club. That was when the alcohol kicked in.

"What happened? Why are you drinking so much Aanya?" They asked, showing their fake concern as a sixth shot of Tequila went inside me.

"What concerns you?" Acting like a sponge soaking all the water I finished the Tequila shots even after losing shots of how much I drank.

"We care for you Aanya" Gia opened her mouth to speak but I was not in my senses to stop or stay silent when I knew neither of them truly was my friend.

"All you two bitches care for is my money. You don't care. Bloody plastic dolls. Get lost! I don't need anyone. I am Aanya, Aanya Sharma" 

Tossed my hairs, I held a beer bottle in a hand. Not that I was a drunkard. I never had it before but today I was blinded by anger and frustration.

The two filthy animals went away after getting the respect they truly deserved. But don't worry if I went to talk to them they would come running.

Key word- if

"Mam. We are closed" I looked up to see a man who probably seemed the owner of the club.

"But I don't wanna go!!!" I spoke in a musical way and a drunken fit.

He knew I was too drunk to be in my senses.

"Mam. I think I must call your parents. You aren't in a state of going home" What was I?

Four?

Three?

Two?

One?