[7] •To Starflies And Sunsets• [7]

"𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝙱𝚊𝚍
𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙷𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍
𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚍"

"𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝙱𝚊𝚍𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙷𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚍"

𝗔 𝗔 𝗡 𝗬 𝗔

College at 9 meant I had to wake up at 7 or 8

Oh god!

"Are you crazy or what? Mr. Verma?"

"What's wrong princess?"

"Are you even serious? How will I get up so early?"

"Sleep early. That would be the best suggestion" as if I didn't know that.

"Keep your suggestion with you please, I can't wake up that early" I went straight to my room not in mood to argue with the man whom I fought with every now and then. Though these were more-

One sided fights

After an hour I felt hungry so I went downstairs to find something to eat only to find Siddharth hissing in pain holding his finger.

Now what?

"What the fuck happened to you ?" He looked at me and maintained a serene smile.

His smile was something that was never going away.

"Nothing, just a small cut" a small cut caused him dancing around the kitchen his finger?

"What were you doing that you got a cut?" I asked him while opening the fridge and grabbing the water bottle.

"I was making some white sauce pasta for you. It's your favorite, right?"

I stood there where I was,

Surprised

How did he know?

Aanya, plaese honey maintain a like deserve. He shouldn't feel that you are soft or try getting attached to him because whenever dad finds me someone its just bad.

Never good

"Is it ready?" I asked, to divert the topic.

"Just in a minute. I just washed my finger and now I'm going to finish cooking"

"You mean to say you didn't bandaid the wound when your finger was cut?"
He nodded negatively.

"I'll do it later"

How careless this man was!

He didn't even care

"I was about to" he tried explaining. As if he could.

"Seriously? Like when? The 30th of February?"

"I was about to!"

"I don't trust you"