[3] •To Starflies And Sunsets• [3]

"𝙷𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝"

Just two days were left for my ruin.

Firstly my marriage was being held against my will, then the date was just after two days and lastly-

He set security outside the house so I wouldn't run away.

And you say your parents have trust issues.

Thanks dad for the level of trust you have on me. I really appreciate it.

I stopped going to the college since the day he bombed me with his decision. All day I would either be sleeping or sobbing. It was like I was a prisoner in my own room.

Oh and my father locked me in room if I forgot to mention that.

So, I kept staring blankly at the walls cursing my fate and thinking of how pathetic my life was going to be.

What a cheap turn my life took!

To kill the time I was deciding which outfits I would take to his- wait- he would have a mansion, right?

Leaving a mansion I would be living in a small apartment or something?

Papa dearest gave me a limit of only 15 outfits and 8 footwear in addition to seizing my cards and everything was another point I added to the list.

"Princess" the door opened all of a sudden as dad entered the room bringing a red lehngha embroidered with dim golden designs on it, for me. "This is the one you used to admire as a child na?"

He still remembered how madly I was in love with that gown. The circumstances today were different though.

On getting no reply he tried to talk to me again "Princess?"

"She died" I sighed. Never had I used such language in front of dad but the same love that once existed died as the finger impressions were a visible example of it.

"Why are you saying this princess?" He tried to console me but this damage wasn't meant to be repaired. Maybe I would have talked to him and tried finding a way out but, there was no way I was staying with him after that.

It seemed easier to just move away than die every day seeing him and remembering what he did.

"Keep your pity to yourself dad. I know how much you love me. You don't have to fake it anymore" I looked out of the window.

He sighed in melancholy and placed the lehngha carefully on the bed.

It wasn't just a lehngha for me. It was my dream to wear that lehngha as I would bride up for the person I would marry. We would talk for hours how I wanted my wedding to be but dad seemed to forget all those promises he made.