Chapter 11

Thomas and Minho made it back to their apartment around a good few hours later. Thomas noticed that Aris was gone, so he decided to ask Minho about it.

"Why was Aris here-?" Thomas spoke as Minho was taking his shoes off. He sighed and started walking towards his bedroom.

"He needed to stay somewhere before his train left-".

Thomas shook his head pretending to believe him, as he walked of back into his own room.

There was something on his bedside table that caught his attention, he walked over to the grab and see what it was.

Thomas held a letter in his hands, his full attention was on it once he seen the name 'Tommy'.

I want to say sorry Tommy, it was always me that ruined everything. You're the one that at least tries to keep our friendship together.

Thomas closed his eyes and thought deeply about what Newt wrote.

He thought about many things but what bothered him the most was how did the letter get into his room.

"Aris-". Thomas whispered to himself as he jumped off his bed. "Minho where was Aris going-" Thomas practically yelled.

"North-" Minho answered half asleep. That was enough for Thomas, he immediately slipped into his vans and sprinted towards the train station.

If Thomas didn't catch up with Aris he would never know, what Newt meant by 'You're the one that at least tries to keep our friendship together'.

Thomas took a sharp turn right, which caused him to run into someone. He said sorry and continued running. Once he had reached the station he scanned all the trains that were heading North.

He spotted Aris getting onto a departing train. "Aris-!" He yelled. Aris turned his head but once he seen Thomas he went further into the train.

Thomas spat onto the ground and raced after the train. He mentally killed Aris like twice before he jumped onto the train.

"Sir-do you have a ticket?" A middle-aged man asked.

Thomas nodded 'no' and the man narrowed his eyes. Thomas just sighed and jumped of the train. As he landed he rolled so he wouldn't brake anything.

"Aris you motherfucking asshole, cunt- you'll pay for this-" Thomas cussed aloud as he walked back.

"So-you got the letter!" A familiar voice spoke causing Thomas to jump. Thomas immediately turned his head.

"Grieves Christ, Newt you'll kill me one day" Thomas practically yelled into Newt's face.

Newt smiled and pulled Thomas into a hug. Thomas was confused but went along with it, he felt safe in his arms.

Thomas smiled to himself which probably made him look like some eejet but at least he was in Newt's arms.

Newt pulled away soon before Thomas had time to enjoy it fully. For some reason Newt had a smirk on his face.

"Miss me Tommy?-" Newt asked smirking at Thomas.

All Thomas could do was nod, "I don't give a damn about rules-" Thomas whispered.

Newt blinked in confusing but the corners of Thomas' mouth curled into a smile. Newt raised his eye brow.

"Shuck the rules, Newt I like you in more than a friend way-" Thomas spoke, he didn't care if anyone heard him.

Newt closed his eyes for a few seconds, but Thomas was dying on the inside. It was now in Newt's hands, will he reject or keep them together.

"Me too, Tommy-".

Thomas sighed in relief and pulled Newt into a hug immediately. He looked him in the eyes and and before he knew Newt cupped Thomas' face.

"You complete me-" Newt whispered before leaning in.

Everything seemed to disappear around them, all the people, the sounds, all the smells just disappeared.

All there was Newt and Thomas, in the middle of a perfect moment, and they both knew nothing could ruin it.

Their lips moved in perfect sync and it started raining as it was some planned scene in a movie.

Thomas smiled against the kiss and Newt did the same before pulling away to rest their foreheads against each other's.

Thomas couldn't stop smiling, Newt opened his eyes and smiled at Thomas. They both looked up at the sky, the rain dripped from their hair and clothes.

Newt took his leather jacket off and put it over Thomas and himself and he tugged him to follow him. They walked along the train tracks and into the woods.

Thomas immediately knew where they were going. He knew this path like his five fingers. He could even walk to the East Senturie with his eyes closed.

"You cold-" Newt asked Thomas placing the back of his hand against Thomas' cheek.

Thomas bit his lip when Newt touched him. It felt so different, his touch it was magical, warm even though his hands were freezing.

"Is your leg alright-" Thomas asked immediately once he noticed Newt limping. Newt gulped and nodded 'yes'.

Thomas wasn't so sure of his answer but decided to leave it for later. But as they were walking Thomas' mind kept drifting off, he wondered how Newt had got the limp.

In the end he decided that however he got it, it wasn't in the most pleasant way. He looked at Newt's leg one more time before returing his attention back to Newt.

As they walked into Newt's house Newt yelled something to a young woman and she immediately ran off.

"Two hot chocolates-" Newt yelled looking at Thomas. Thomas nodded in approval before he got pulled up the stairs and into a massive room.

Newt flopped himself onto his bed and pulled Thomas on top of him. He kissed his neck. He kissed all the way down to Thomas' collar bone and stopped once his shirt was blocking the way.

He looked Thomas in the eyes and Thomas lifted his hands and Newt took his shirt of slowly.

***
Finally some real Newtmas. I know you might hate me for stopping at the nearly most interesting moment but hey shucks can't be mad at a shuck.

I love you all so much and lets keep commenting!! And of course reading this, and don't forget to vote. Love you so much my dear shucks!