Chapter 10

Thomas walked into his apartment looking around for Minho or Gally. To his unfortunate luck none of them were there. He sighed and sat down on his bed. He thought about the past few days in detail and came up with a conclusion.

1. He was gay

2. He liked Newt

3. But he got rejected

4. He's jealous

5. He won't give up on Newt

Thomas smiled to himself and walked around the apartment. He noticed letters on the kitchen table and decided to look if any were for him. In the end only one letter from WICKED was addressed to him.

Without any enthusiasm Thomas ripped the envelope open. "WICKED testing results!" He read to himself. He scanned though the paper skipping mostly everything and he finally was about to turn the page to find out his results.

Your final result testing concludes that, Thomas Edwards (youself) is Immune to the flare.

Thomas had to re-read it over a few times to actually believe it. He was immune to the flare, honestly he never felt to happy before, that means he can spend all the time in the East Senturie he wants.

The door suddenly opened and Thomas grinned to himself. He was excited to share the news with either Gally or Minho. He speed walked over to the door and noticed that it wasn't Gally or Minho.

Thomas stood looking straight at the door, the smile fading from his face. He wanted to yell at the person to get out but at the same time he was curious. Why would, out of all the places and times would he come here.

"Thomas-" He whispered slightly shocked to see Thomas. Thomas raised his eye brow and started walking back to the kitchen. "You might be wondering why I'm here?".

Thomas looked at him and rolled his eyes. "No, you know it's normal that you walk into my house and I don't even care to know how you got the keys-" Thomas started saying what he was thinking.

"Thomas, let me explain-". Thomas glared at him but decided to listen. "I know Minho hates me, so you won't believe me, but he gave me the keys-".

Thomas took a step back but forced a smile on his face. "Fine, do whatever you want here-" Thomas spat.

He left the boy standing in the middle of the kitchen by himself. Thomas wasn't in the best mood anymore to even listen to him.

Once Thomas came down to earth he remembered something. "By the way-Aris". Aris turned to face him with his words.

"Im an immunie-" Thomas spoke in less tension. Aris smiled and watched Thomas walk away.

The actual truth of why Aris came, he really needed to tell Thomas something important. But as he realised Thomas wasn't in the mood, he decided to shut his mouth.

Mean while Thomas was walking out of the apartment block, and there he noticed Newt. He was leaning against the wall smoking a joint.

Thomas sighed and kept walking where he was heading. "Tommy-" Newt called out.

His voice alone sent shivers down Thomas' spine. He froze, standing on the exact spot. Thomas had to bit his lip from smiling.

"Newt-" he spoke trying to mock Newt's voice. Newt threw the joint on the ground and stepped on it. The corners of his mouth curled into a smile as he walked closed to Thomas.

Thomas pulled on a dopey smile and turned to face Newt. He thought back to earlier, at what he seen at the crankema.

"So where's your girlfriend-? Thomas asked trying to keep the topic of whatever Newt might say.

"Girlfriend-?" Newt questioned raising his eyebrow. Thomas thought he was denying but he played along.

"Yeah the one from the Crankema-" Thomas informed Newt on the details. Newt laughed to himself while Thomas found nothing funny.

"Wow. Tommy-" He said once he was done laughing. "I'm not into girls-" he said trying to keep a serious look on his face.

"Then why did you kiss her-?" Thomas asked Newt. They looked each other in the eyes as Newt spoke.

"I pulled away, she was going to kiss me-".

Thomas broke the eye contact and turned around to walk away. "So after all I am the one that gets rejected, all the time-" Newt yelled after Thomas.

"What-no I'm the one that got rejected, I thought you liked me as a friend, well you do and then you just walked away-".

Newt looked down at his shoes, he realised him and Tommy had the same thought. "It was stupid of me to walk away-" Newt admitted to Tommy.

"Newt, I'm not sure if-" Thomas hesitated but continued. "If seeing each other would lead us to any good-" he finally spoke.

"Haha Tommy and his rules-" Newt tried to let go of the words, but he knew he would start crying any moment.

Thomas gave him a weak smile and started backing away towards the main hall. As Newt stood there watching him go, he felt a tear slip down his face.

"Now Tommy-you're the one walking away!" Newt muttered under his breath and started heading back to the East Senturie.

As Thomas walked he realised that he was the one walking away, not trying to do anything but, he made a promise not to brake the rules.

He closed his eyes for a few seconds before walking into the sports field near the main hall.

"Minho-" he yelled towards the boy that was probably on his thousandth push up. Minho stood up and grabbed a bottle of water and walked over to Thomas.

"I'm an immunie-" Thomas smiled grabbing the bottle of Minho and getting a drink himself.

Minho playfully glared at Thomas, but stopped once he got his drink back. "Well done, you mad rule follower-" Minho laughed in his face.

"Thanks sporty kid-" Thomas laughed back in his face.

***

Another update my dear shucks, like you know the way I love you guys so much, I want to thanks for the 1.5k reads! Like wow. 

So lets keep up the amazing shuck job of voting, commenting, obviously reading this and give me a follow if haven't already.

Love you my shucks to the Sun (; and back!