Chapter 6

Read the authors note at the end! It's kind of important I guess!! <3

Newt's P.O.V

It's been a week since they took my Tommy away. I wonder a lot what did they tell him about me, or will he ever come back.

"Newt another one is infected!" Cory informed me making me drift out of my thoughts. I sighed to myself and got up to follow him.

"Who, and how bad?" I ask my usual routine. Cory quickly flicked through some pages and handed me a profile of a person.

"Charles Darwin, but we know him as--!" Cory started speaking but I shut him up. I scanned down the page quickly then when I came to the picture my heart ached.

"Are you sure Chuck is infected?" I asked Cory giving him the page back. Cory gave me a weak smile and nodded before disappearing into the testing room.

"Cory said he wants to do a re-check but it can't be done without your permission!" A MedJack named Jeff informed me coming out of the privet room. I raised my eye brow in confusion whilst getting up to follow Jeff.

"Cory what are you even thinking about!" I spat at him the minute I seen him. He pushed my away so we could have our privacy.

"I know Newt, they might hack into our system with that second check, but they don't have Chuck's DNA. He's only 12 and the last time they installed all our DNA's 15 years ago!" Cory whispered.

"They have everything, don't you know they need to be up to date!" I yelled at him and pushed him off me. "And after all my effort of the privacy keeping you want to give it away!" I spat and walked out to try and find my cousin.

"Ryan!" I yelled into ever corner and street that I walked past. "Ryan come out you little brat!" I yelled again walking past his house. I decided to stop and see if he was there.

"Newt?" A female voice asked in question. I turn around to face the door and see Ryan's girlfriend. " I though Ryan went out to look for you?" See stated but it came out like a question to me.

"Can't you see I'm the one looking for him!" I said trying to keep my anger in. I then looked down at her and she was holding her hand at her stomach.

My eye's widened but I looked to the left and bit on my lip. "Yeah that's why Ryan went to look for you, I honestly don't know how it happened!" She whispered holding back tears.

"You're a crank, you can't have the child!" I spoke out hesitantly and then I looked at her eyes. I could see the some of the wildness of the flare in them.

"Please Newt that's the only thing I ever will ask you, can I keep him or her!" She begged getting on her knee's. I pulled her up straight away and made sure she would just stand.

"Do you want the child to get eaten by a crank that's past the gone, or did you think by the time it's time to give birth you might be already past the gone!" I spoke out straight forwardly with confidence.

"I know but please!" She begged once again with a small smile on her face. I looked around just to make sure no one was watching.

"I'll think about it!" I whispered before leaving. I walked past an ally way and heard screams and yelling.

"Get off now, or you get killed!" I yelled at the crank. He looked at me with all that wilderness in his eyes I could still find a bit of guilty emotions in them.

He licked his lips and jumped away singing about eye balls. "How creepy!" I muttered to myself and kept walking.

"Hey, I was looking for you!" The familiar voice shouter over at me. I pulled on a fake smile before turning around.

"I know you were!" I said not braking the eye contact with him. He sighed to himself and walked closer to me.

"I know you'll probably say that I'm stupid or crazy but Newt think about it, who will take on after you if you don't let any births happen, we all know one day we'll get the bloody flare and die!" Ryan shared his thought with me.

"And we do you think I stop births?" I ask in question folding my arms.

"I meant you only stop cranks from giving birth--!" He started but I cut him off before he could finish his sentence.

"Exactly, I don't let cranks give birth because they'll eat their own children and that girlfriend of your's will probably be past the gone in about a months time!" I spat at him.

"Newt please give her a chance I'll make sure she stays away from the chil--!" Ryan started muttering.

"You're going to be a crank one day sooner because of staying near her, don't you understand!" I yelled at him. "And you want that child, Ryan what is wrong with you?" I stat a bit quieter.

"No what is wrong with you Newt?" He asked the same question making a hard effort to hold back his tears.

I bit my lip and started walking off leaving him there by himself. Why am I not letting them have the child. I don't even know myself. "I'll think about it!" I yelled back causing him to run up to me and hug me. "I said I'll think!" I repeated myself.

"I know!"He nodded and let go off me. "Please Newt, if it's a boy I'll call him Newt!" He whispered.

"Ryan, I said I'll think and you're really getting on my nerves which isn't helping!" I told him and he nodded before he walked away muttering something under his breath.

I sat down on the grass wondering what my Tommy is doing right now. I realized that I smiled to myself at the thought of Tommy being shirtless. I face palm myself. "Newt what is wrong with you!" I mutter to myself.

I crawled over to a near by tree and rested my body against the bark. I decided to think about the baby, but Tommy kept slipping into my mind. And with Tommy in my mind I doze off to sleep with a smile plastered on my face.

A:N So guys as you know Ryan and his girlfriend want to have the baby. I was wondering what Newt would eventually come up with but no idea's hit me, so I was wondering if you could tell me your thought on if Ryan and his girlfriend should have the baby or not, and if possible maybe one reason to why you think that!!

And if you want to be my amazing shuck like always help me pick a name for the girlfriend! And to make it more fun I will dedicate the next chapter to the person with the best name! You can comment or message me! I might seem so lazy that I'm asking you guys for all this help but I thought why not use a bit of my amazing shuck's opinions!

So anyways I love you all my dearest and shuckist shucks ever, keep reading, voting and commenting!! Love you's <3 <3