Incorrect Quotes #IDKIMGONNAHAVETOGOBACKANDLOOKBUTFORRNYOUGETTHIS

Kokichi: We were doing just fine if you were worried.

Maki: I wasn't

---

Tsumugi: I feel like if Miu ever got kidnapped she would flirt her way out of it.

Tsumugi: *quoting Miu* "You tied me up? Kinky" "You're gonna hit me with that, I didn't know you were a sadist~!" "You kidnapped me but too bad I'm into that shit!"

Kaede: I feel like that's a way to get killed even faster.

---

Kaito: What's your worst nightmare?

Angie: Cbat.

---

Himiko: *looking at Kokichi*

Tenko: He has a bunch of red flags.

Himiko: Well it's looking pretty green for me.

---

Kokichi: Checkmate! I win, I killed your king!

Shuichi: I thought we were playing poker???

---

Kaito: I don't care what the question is, if one of the answers is "All of the Above" I'm choosing it, without reading it.

Kiibo: That's not ethical to do.

Kaito: But most of the time...it's right.

Kiibo:

---

Kaede: Do you ever think about what you've done in the past and how embarrassing most of those moments are?

Maki: No.

Kaede: O-Oh...

---

Student Handbook: You can't sell students anything.

Miu: And they always FUCKING WONDER why the black market somehow exists.

~~~

Do you ever feel like not publishing a story chapter because you're not feeling it? I do, ever since LiaHT chapter 11 I finally finished.

Now idk when to publish it because I feel like it's going to be awkward, but oh well, I can probs reread It tmrw and post it. Ik an update, WOW. I promise it was worth the wait...I think?

🔦Make sure you carry a flashlight.🔦