Personal Headcanons (Amacha)

What is up? It's ya boi, Roweeeeeeeeen.

Cringe. And idk I like introducing myself like that even tho my pronouns are She/Her.

Oh, I started playing Twisted Wonderland too. My faves Jade even tho I haven't gotten that far in the story yet.

Requested by: sorasoe2007

~~~

-Rantaro even tho he doesn't look like it, is very good at ballroom dancing.

-Unlike him, Tenko is a horrible dancer.

-So when on the floor, he usually leads and laughs at how flustered Tenko gets whenever she makes a mistake.

-You cannot tell me that Tenko doesn't dominate him in...

-FIGHTING VIDEO GAMES.

-If you thought of anything else while reading-

-Tenko doesn't know how she wins or what her strategy is but she always beats Rantaro no matter what happens.

-Rantaro delivers flowers to Tenko every Tuesday, he will not miss a day.

-He refuses.

-Even if Tenko tells him to stop, this is the one thing he will not do.

-Because he knows the deep inside her Tsundere heart, she enjoys those flowers.

-I don't remember if I put this in the other headcanons or not-

-The only one who can deal with her soup tangent every Saturday.

-*cough* Eating Soup Shouldn't be so Dramatic *cough*

-I'm considering posting that story on ao3 because I thoroughly enjoyed it.

-Rantaro winks at Tenko a lot.

-Even before they started dating he winked at her many times.

-She thought he was catcalling her but in reality, he's just trying to get her flustered.

-As I've probably said before he LOVES flustered Tenko.

-She's cute flustered tbh.

-Tenko has seen/felt his...boxers.

-Accident or purpose we do not know.

-But Rantaro knows because Tenko pulled him to a secluded area and said "How could you afford underwear that soft?"

-His face was ":D ?"

-Have you forgotten money isn't an issue for him???

-At least Tenko isn't in the relationship for the money.

-He then had to explain where(as in the store) he got it from and what brand he used while Tenko just nodded.

-On his birthday Tenko bought him underwear, which he appreciated and added to his collection.

-He had a chuckle remembering the conversation he had with Tenko.

-You can't tell but I'm dying laughing writing this.

-Tenko is the type to win/buy plushies for Rantaro.

-Except she only gets two types...

-A green dinosaur or a green dragon.

-In the corner of his room there are so many, including the giant ones too, AND THEY'RE ALL GREEN.

-He finds it adorable that she likes giving him plushies even tho he has no need for them.

-He likes petting them whenever he thinks of Tenko tho.

-Rantaro gave Tenko a blue dragon as a thank you for all the dragons.

-She hugs the mess out that plushie.

~~~

Should I do the SFW Alphabet again? For more ships.

Because apparently Amacha is very popular among my readers. And I feel I need for Saimatsu/Kaimaki content.

🔦Make sure you carry a flashlight.🔦