If Drv3 were... (Idols) Pt.1

Ah yes, my teenage crew being famous in their teen years, for entertainment purposes of course.

Requested by: KyxvHaba

And yes, part 1 because I feel like doing individual ones instead of the conjoined ones. So I'll be spinning a wheel and the first 7 will be in pt.1 and the other 8 will be in pt.2

Further note, I mention that the gg is a 7 member group, fyi, Kirumi is not in there because I see her more as a solo artist.

~~~

KOKICHI OUMA:

-Kokichi decided to be an idol because he got a 100 on the karaoke machine.

-Before you say anything, nothing was wrong with the machine. I know one of y'all gonna use that as an excuse.

-"I'm gonna live till I die, I'm gonna laugh, stead of cryyyyyyyy."

-Is the main dancer of his group. And ik almost unbelievable, but it's true.

-The person who speaks English the best.

-O̶p̶e̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶a̶d̶m̶i̶t̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶H̶i̶m̶i̶k̶o̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶n̶.

-(Yes I'm bias but idc, y'all all should've learned that I'm going to be an Oumeno stan forever)

-Pranks the members, a lot.

-Is the second oldest but is the leader for...obvious reasons. (Going off the Japanese school schedule)

-ENTP chaotic energy is too much for his group.

-When the group needs to go on stage to perform, he'll always bring snacks to put in his pocket to eat whenever he doesn't have to sing.

-Out of the 7 members his vocal skills... are considered a lead singer.

-(playfully)Bullies Kiibo, not so much that he hates him and is considered bullying, but enough for it to be annoying.

-Makes some of the choreography for their songs.

-The one that suggests that they all get drinks, but he ends up drinking alone most of the time.

-Overall, even if annoying, a good member to have and the best leader to ever have.

ANGIE YONAGA:

-First, she's LESS religious.

-Joined because someone suggested she go and try out.

-Which she passed and now is in a 7 member group.

-Is the oldest, but not the leader.

-Had the least training time with only debuting about 1 week after auditions.

-She's the newest member, she has the confidence, but since she was new they gave her fewer lines at the beginning.

-Angie understood the reason and suggested they do that in the first place.

-Being new, she could understand the concern.

-But once she got used to it, she got considerable lines.

-The lead rapper, nobody is changing my mind.

-The member that scares Tenko the most.

-Not like scary and Tenko feels intimidated.

-An iconic video was filmed of Angie jump-scaring Tenko for a full minute.

-Her favorite song that they sang was "Endless Night."