SFW Alphabet (Oumeno)

I see too many xReaders of these things and I'm just delivering for my good.

And yes this is the double upload.

This is extremely long so strap in.

~~~

A: Affection (How affectionate are they? How often do they show their affection?)

Kokichi, unsurprisingly, is very affectionate. He loves giving affection towards Himiko public or in private. It doesn't matter, he has to show his love some way.

For Himiko though, it's pretty hard for her to show affection towards him. Well, mostly in public. In private though, she would be showering him with affection.

B: Babies (Do they want kids?)

Kokichi is down about having kids with Himiko, he would love to have kids of his own to play around with, steal with,  ̶b̶a̶s̶i̶c̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶a̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶f̶l̶u̶e̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶.̶

Himiko may take some talking, maybe a full-on conversation about it. Considering she doesn't know if she's ready or not. But Kokichi makes sure that she is, in fact, ready to be a parent with him by her side.

C: Cuddles (Do they like cuddles? What does cuddling look like to them?)

dO ThEy LiKe CuDdLeS?

They love cuddles. It's another way that they can be close together. Being in each other's arms is the best kind of physical affection.

Kokichi loves it when he gets to place his head in the crook of her neck while his arms are around her waist. It gives a sense of calmness since he's bat shit crazy every time he gets up and welcomes the world.

Himiko plays with his hair whenever they go in that position as well.

But once she tries to move to do anything, Kokichi will whine and hold onto her tighter, not wanting to let go. Good luck if you need to go to the bathroom Himiko.

D: Domestic (Are they settled down? Are they good at cooking, cleaning, etc.?)

They do, indeed, live together.

Now cooking is something they both aren't good at, but they do try and have at least 1 day where they try to make something. Sometimes good, sometimes even the devil themselves quiver in fear. But regardless, they both enjoy that.

But if it's baking, that's a whole different story.

Cleaning. Do you think Kokichi cleans his house? Oh no no no, he doesn't, but somehow when she first arrived at his house it was nice and clean??? It even smelled like a new house.

The truth behind that is his team members have met Himiko for the first time and their immediate reaction was to MAKE. HER. STAY. So they cleaned his house.

Himiko usually cleans the house, despite her laziness, but if it gets bad his crew comes out to save him.

E: Every day (What does the day-to-day look like in the relationship?)

Usually, Kokichi has to wake Himiko up. Or he can be the little shit he is and not wake her, making her late. He's done that once and was told to never do that again.

But beyond the first part of the day, the rest of the day could be completely random. Anything could happen if you put your mind to it.

And since they're still at school, they got a lot of imagination.

F: Fiancee (What's their opinion on marriage? Who would propose?)

Like the baby question, Kokichi is down for marriage, hell, he already planned the decorations and everything.