Hetic Headcanons (17)

Warning: NSFW

If you are uncomfortable with this please move on...But if you're okay with it...you can scroll.

~~~

Miu listens to "Touch You" by the Yarichin Bitch Club unironically...all the time...EVERYWHERE.

She doesn't watch the anime, she didn't know it was from an anime but she caught Tsumugi listening to that song and watching the anime.

Tsumugi caught in 4k watching a-

But she sings it openly in their group. And woo, ain't that a doozy?

This happens:

Miu: 🎶I won't let them touch you! You're a virgin, aren't you? I'M THE BITCH CLUB'S BOY!🎶

Himiko: Kaede, why're you covering my ears? I can't hear!

Kaede: Thats the point.

Maki: Miu, you got till the count of-

Miu: 🎶oh, you're so cold to me! And that turns me on~!🎶

Maki:

Yes I put the English lyric but she of course would be singing in her native language of Japanese, which doesn't make it better but there ya go.

Bonus points if she's tone deaf.

P.s. Yes Himiko is grown enough to know about the Devil's Tango, she ain't a 10 y/o, but do you think the cast would allow her to fall to Miu's side? I DON'T THINK SO.

~~~

I found this anime/song completely by accident, I swear, I have no intention of watching it. The entire time I was looking at the lyrics my face was of utter shock.

Also this song is good, so I'm just gonna pretend not to know the lyrics and I'll be straight! Get my joke? Haha, people won't listen to that song to get that reference.

Edit: Yall wattpad is breaking you don't know how many times I had to edit this to find out what I put just got deleted.

🔦Make sure you carry a flashlight.🔦