Personal Headcanons (Amacha)

Requested by: Jade0Krueger

Some Amacha headcanons to help you out...maybe?

~~~

-How they got together was through his sisters.

-Unlike many many universes of this, my headcanon for regular HPA au was he found all his sisters and are living in an actual house together.

-Now, Rantaro once asked Tenko to take care of his little sisters once -before they were friends- because he thought that they could be good friends.

-Tenko would never trust a degenerate male, but this time, his sisters are involved so obvs she has to go now.

-The younger ones loved her, so half of them just absolutely adored her and considered her part of the family.

-The olders loved having her around so the 12 of them began to devise a plan to make her be part of their family.

-How?

-By marrying big brother Taro, that's how!

-Over time, the sisters dropped off hints to her about the benefits of dating Rantaro.

-Rantaro will always apologize for his sister's antics, he wasn't trying to convince her or anything, he was just glad his sisters have someone they enjoy just like him.

-That only fueled the fire.

-Well, after a long, long time, Tenko relented and confessed her feelings for him.

-It was around December when she did.

-He of course accepted her feeling with open arms.

-Literally, he gave her a big hug.

-And their size difference too-

-Tried to keep a secret that they were dating, but they were found out after a month.

-All the reserve course students who were crushing hard on him were heartbroken.

-Wow me referencing headcanons from my other book? Yeah, I still remember them.

-Rantaro subconsciously gives Tenko headpats.

-Funny because he only does this if he's accepted you as part of his family.

-Yeah, sorry Kokichi, he ain't gonna do that to you no matter how many times you call him Big Brother.

-They're very vanilla when it comes to their relationship.

-Tenko hurts Rantaro less.

-His sisters already called her their sister-in-law, they haven't thought of marriage yet.

-The youngers asked to be the flower girls and Tenko was very confused by this request.

-"You want to get Tenko flowers every day? That would be too many flowers for Tenko to take care of."

-Rantaro just awkwardly laughed and removed his girlfriend from the vicinity.

-It took a long time for Tenko to feel comfortable holding hands in public while Rantaro was already comfortable with it.

-They go on a bunch of coffee dates.

-Rantaro would occasionally give Tenko gifts, cuz duh he rich rich.

-He even got his sisters to help out pick something because, in all honesty, he's nervous whenever he needs to pick out gifts.

-Tenko always gets flustered, does not matter if it's in the early stages or late stages of the relationship, she'll always feel embarrassed.

-Especially cuz she didn't prepare anything.

-Rantaro doesn't like getting gifts so it's fine with him, unless it's something meaningful from the heart, he'll accept it.

-Tenko leans her head against his arm sometimes whenever she's tired.

-Rantaro got hit on many times by some women while they were out and he had to reassure Tenko that he will never dishonor their relationship and be a degenerate male.

-Tenko cannot cook/bake for her life, so she goes to the Amami household to learn the way of the chef.

-She wants to do it for the future of her and Rantaro's relationship.

-He 100% does her hair sometimes.

-Tenko is the one to initiate hugs, all the time, every single one.

-Ever since their first hug, there was a warmth in the pit of her stomach that made her feel nice any time he was hugging her.

-So she hugs him as he nonchalantly wraps his arm around her and pulling her in.

-Sometimes she may accidentally hug him if he's in a middle of a conversation, but that doesn't make him falter at all.

-He smiles at anything she does and always praises her for everything it makes her feel embarrassed with all the positive words.

-Miu said Tenko has a praise kink but Tenko doesn't know what that is.

-Rantaro, first, gave her a death glare, then, told her to promptly "Shut the fuck up," and she did.

-Like the NSFW headcanons I made, he chill until you inappropriately talk about his girlfriend.

-It was at this moment (blank) knew...they fucked up.

-Don't talk shit about his girlfriend or he'll turn scary.

-This was the first time she has seen him curse and she doesn't want that experience again.

-He is very protective over Tenko as you can tell.

-But he's more gentlemanly about it.

~~~

That's all I got-

I hope that helps you.

🔦Make sure you carry a flashlight.🔦