Incorrect Quotes #14

Kirumi: This is Shrimp fried rice.

Kiyo: So you're telling me a shrimp fried this rice?

Kirumi: No, this is Shrimp fried rice.

Kiyo:

Kiyo: Isn't that what I just said?

---

Tsumugi: *playing a video game and losing*

Tsumugi: This is a BITCH move.

---

Rando: Aha, I can beat anyone, I'm the most fit out of everyone here.

Miu: Stop talking like an alpha male and maybe you could get a girlfriend.

Rando:

Miu: Oh I'm sorry a boyfriend, I don't discriminate.

---

Kaito: I'm not petty.

Shuichi: You literally looked at the wall the entire time we watched a movie and saying they should make documentaries about the wall.

Kaito: Its because you didn't want to watch the movie I picked.

Maki: It was FIVE against one. We wanted to watch the Flashpoint Paradox and you wanted to watch The Lion King for the fifth time.

Kaito: You're so mean!

---

*on an assassination job (before HPA)*

Maki: *reloading her gun*

Target: Oh, you're trying to kill me? Well good luck with that, I have this...

Target: *pulls out a gun*

Target: This gun uses special materials to work efficiently, the bullets are also special grade as well down to the gun powder, and the color is magnificent. This was made by the most talented hands in Japan. I would only need one shot to kill yo-

Maki: What are you trying to do, sell me the gun?

Maki: *shoots her gun at the Target*

Target: *Dead*

---

Tsumugi: I've read many...many male leads in my life...but this man...

Tsumugi: This man is the most BOTTOM male lead I've ever seen

(Comic: The Thorn That Periced Me.)

---

Kaede: Who would want their ship to suffer?

Tsumugi: I don't.

Kaede: You literally kill at least one of the characters in the ship in your fanfics.

Tsumugi: Oh, I guess you're right.

---

Miu: You know, since I helped y'all accidentally destroy that wall, I thought I was going to get punished, but Kirumi told me to cook for you all for compensation. That's very fucking sweet of her, she must love us.

Kokichi: *struggling eating*

Kokichi: Yeah, loves seeing us suffer.

---

Tsumugi: I gave Kaito dating advice and then proceeded to use NONE OF IT. And he still wonders what he's doing wrong.

~~~

It's short ik. But I'm making a longer post coming up.

🔦Make sure you carry a flashlight.🔦