Incorrect Quotes #7

Not related but I'm so close to joining the SNV fandom and start reading the manga. But Dr is still my no.1 no doubt about it.

Hermes is my favorite (the person in the gif). He kinda looks like Sebastian too lol.

~~~

Kaede: We should get Maki crocs as a gag gift so she could be disappointed in us, and then we reveal our actual amazing gift to wish her a happy birthday. Everyone got it?

Himiko: Got it.

Kaede: Got it, Tsumugi?

Tsumugi: What? We need to get the dragon balls? For Maki? That's a great idea.

Kaede: You're not paying attention!

---

*In the car*

Kaede: Look, there are geese. Kokichi go scare them!

Kokichi: *rolls down window*

Kokichi: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Geese: *wtf?*

(Himiko and Shuichi were very ashamed.)

---

Angie: Don't be sad, because sad spelled backward is "das", and das not good.

Korekiyo: Ugh...that gave me heartburn.

---

Kaito: What about the Paw Patrol makes them special?

Himiko: They save lives, Kaito. In one episode there was a van and it couldn't stop and it could've killed the man.

Kaito: What?

Himiko: Then the Paw Patrol, because they're on a roll, saved him. He could've died by hitting something, but the puppies saved him. Those dogs saved lives and they are special.

Kaito:

Himiko: So yes, we're watching the Paw Patrol movie.

(I live for Platonic Yumemota)

---

Tsumugi: I spent all night reading "The Maid and The Vampire" and although he was a simp and that kinda ruined his character. I still liked the story.

Kaede: What time did you go to sleep?

Tsumugi: Four A.M.

Kaede: FOUR A.M?!

Tsumugi: For the main story.

Kaede: For the main- I shouldn't judge, I'd do the same thing.

---

*after taking tests*

Kaede: I wasn't prepared for the math test. I know I was kinda prepared for the other ones though.

Maki: Funny, I wasn't prepared for any of them.

---

*Kidnapper outside his van*

Kidnapper: Kid, you want some raisins?

Kokichi: Aren't you supposed to say "candy"?

Kidnapper: Well our budget is kinda-

Kokichi: You offend me, i'm worth more than your puny raisins. What is wrong with you? Raisins? That's the lowest of the low. You suck at your job.

---

*Maki and Kaito having a bottle flipping competition*

Kaito: If I lose im skinny dipping in the pool.

*later*

Kaito: *loses*

Shuichi: Kaito, you should've known not to challenge the bottle flipping champion.

Kaito: Well I don't break a promise.

Kaito: *starts taking off shirt*

All: NO! STOP! THERE'S CHILDREN!

---

Himiko: Kokichi is a deadbeat father.

Kaede: Why? A deadbeat father in high school?!

Himiko: We went to buy a turtle as a pet and he learned it couldn't swim because it was too tiny to do anything and he said "I don't want it" and abandoned the turtle so I had to take care of it all by myself.

Kaede: Thats...awful.

*later*

Kaede: Kokichi, you're such a deadbeat dad and you disgust me.

Kokichi: What did I do?

Kaede: You know what you did.

---

*NNCC looking at students who are making fun of them*

Maki: Shall I dispose of them?

Kokichi: Yes!

Maki: *starts cracking her knuckles*

All: HE WAS JUST KIDDING!

(2/6 members of my ult squad, NNCC, have been revealed. I mean I think the people in this squad are obvious but the squad name isn't. If you know the name don't spoil it. It's true meaning will be in a oneshot I need to finish that's super late.)

~~~

I'm hoping to write one shots that I planned a long time ago soon. Let's hope my weekend is free.

🔦Make sure you carry a flashlight.🔦