119

"Ready?" Colby asked as I pulled his hoodie over my head. "Yeah. Is the pharmacy even open?" I asked as he nodded.

"They close at ten. We have plenty of time." He said and took my hand, leading the way out to the car.

"I'm sorry for being ridiculous about this." I said as he shook his head.

"You're not being ridiculous. I should have been more careful." He said then opened my door for me.

"It was still really fun." I said with a small smile. "We can do round two when we get back." Colby said as he got in the car.

"We'll see." I said with a laugh. There was nothing I wanted more than to have sex with Colby again but I was feeling disconnected.

Something was off and I couldn't understand what it was.

When we got to the pharmacy we went inside so we could grab a plan b pill.

"Did you want to grab a snack?" Colby asked as we walked down the aisles. "Yeah. I want jelly beans." I said and walked towards the candy.

"That's the snack you chose?" He asked as I nodded. "I love all the different flavors." I said and grabbed a pack of jelly beans.

"What's your favorite flavor?" He asked as we walked towards the aisle that had the plan b in it.

"You're gonna make fun of me." I mumbled as he shook his head.

"No, I won't. Unless it's cinnamon." He said causing me to laugh. "No, it's not that. I love juicy pear and buttered popcorn." I said as he scrunched his nose.

"What weird flavors." He said and looked at the plan b pill that was locked behind a little box on the shelf.

"We have to ask the employee to unlock it." Colby said as I groaned slightly.

"As if this wasn't embarrassing enough." I grumbled and wrapped my arms around myself.

"Getting laid is not embarrassing, Julia." He said with a laugh.

"I'll do the talking." Colby said then led the way towards the front counter where there was a girl around my age working.

I kept my eyes down as he walked to the counter.

"How can I help you, handsome?" The girl asked as anger shivered up my spine.

"We need a plan b." Colby said with a monotone voice. "Oh?" The girl asked then looked at me. If looks could kill I would be on the floor right now.

"Yeah." Colby said as the girls features softened so she could look at him.

Fucking bitch.

"I'll absolutely get that for you." She said then walked around the counter with a lanyard of keys.

She led the way to the aisle we needed to go down. I could tell she was swaying her hips more in an attempt to get Colby to look at her.

I was trying to keep my anger at bay because I didn't want to cause any trouble right now but she was pissing me off.

"Here. I can get out another one if you need it." The girl said and batted her lashes at Colby. "You can't take two in twenty four hours, so one works." Colby said smugly.

"Thanks for your help." I said then snatched the container from her. Colby chuckled and wrapped his arm around my waist and led me towards the registers.

I kept my eyes down, feeling embarrassed not only about the pill, but because I was actually being rude to this girl.

She was flirting with my boyfriend though and I didn't like that.