118

This chapter contains highly detailed smut, if you don't like it, skip it.

I felt my whole body buzzing as Colby kissed down my neck, breaking away only to pull my shirt over my head.

When I went to the bathroom earlier I put on a set of lace lingerie since I knew this would probably happen tonight.

"God, you're beautiful." Colby mumbled, looking up and down my body. There was so much sincerity in his eyes that I wanted to cry.

I wasn't going to but I couldn't help but feel emotional.

Nobody has ever looked at me like that.

Colby kissed down my neck until he got to my breast. He pushed my bra away, revealing the stiff peak below it.

I moaned as he swirled his tongue around my nipple, palming my other breast.

I kept my fingers laced into his hair, pulling at it slightly.

This earned a growl from Colby, causing him to look up at me.

There was so much dominance in his stare that my heart skipped a beat.

He worked at my nipples for a second before he pulled my hands above my head, pinning them there.

I gasped at the aggressiveness but found my core throbbing at the action.

"You're gonna listen to everything I say, correct?" Colby asked lowly. "Yes, daddy." I whispered and nodded quickly.

"Good girl." He said causing me to smile. I hated how much I loved when he said that.

"Open your legs for me." Colby said as he scooted down the couch, pulling my leggings off as he went.

I nodded and opened my legs, looking up at him, waiting for my next instruction.

"Tonight's all about you, sweetheart." Colby said quietly then pulled my underwear off, revealing me to him.

I watched as a grin formed on his face before he leaned his head down and pulled my legs apart a little more.

I gasped as he licked through my folds, stopping at my clit. It was already so sensitive and swollen from how horny I was.

"Fuck." I whispered, leaning my head back.

I wanted to bring my hands to his hair so I could pull it but I didn't think that would go over well.

"I want to hear you." Colby mumbled, teasing my entrance with his fingers.

"That feels so good." I moaned as he pushed his fingers into me, curling them ever so slightly.

"I'm gonna make you wait to cum, do you think you can handle that?" Colby asked before flicking his tongue against my clit.

"Yes, daddy." I gasped, stopping myself from closing my legs on his head.

"Good." He said then pulled my legs up so they could rest on his shoulders.

This made everything he did just a little bit more pleasurable. Something about the angle I was at sent me into overdrive.

I whimpered, feeling my core unwraveling ever so slightly. I wanted to release so badly but I knew I couldn't.

"Not yet, sweetheart." Colby said lowly, thrusting his fingers into me.

I wiggled underneath him, trying so desperately to hold off the orgasm that was building up so intensely.

Colby pushed me closer to the edge before he pulled away from me completely.

I whimpered as he stood up, looking at me with a smug grin.