35

I couldn't tell you what happened at all last night.

The last thing I remembered was Colby helping me get into the Uber. Everything else was gone from my memory.

A headache replaced the drunken haze I was in last night, leaving me weak and very irritable.

Colby was laying next to me, shirtless. His arm was draped lazily over my waist, meaning we cuddled last night.

I couldn't say I was mad about that because it did always feel good to have someone hold you, but I couldn't remember it so it felt pointless.

I sighed and got out of bed, groaning at the intense pain in my head.

I was never going to drink again.

When I got to the bathroom I went over to the sink to see how deadly I actually looked. "God damn." I mumbled and grabbed a washcloth, getting it wet so I could scrub the makeup off my face.

"Fuck." I groaned, looking at the deep purple hickeys that were trailing up and down my neck.

I definitely didn't remember that.

Once my face was washed I went back into the bedroom and grabbed my toothbrush so I could brush my teeth.

"Good morning." Colby said as he walked into the room. "Morning." I grumbled.

"What's the matter, sweetheart? Got your first hangover?" He asked with a laugh as I rinsed my mouth.

"I'm never drinking again." I said as he handed me two little red pills. "Come on, you had so much fun last night." He said as I popped the ibuprofen in my mouth.

"I don't remember." I said as he chuckled. "Just trust me. The others won't be up for a while so did you want some breakfast?" He asked as I nodded.

"Alright. Get ready then we'll go down and get some breakfast." He said with a nod then went towards the shower, turning it on.

I took that as a hint to get out of the bathroom, so that's what I did.

I went to my bag and sifted through it, trying to find a single comfortable article of clothing.

Colby had pretty much only packed me club clothes so I decided on a long sleeved tight crop top and a pair of dark wash skinny jeans.

I grabbed my makeup bag and tried to cover the hickeys on my neck. "I gotcha good." Colby said as he walked into the room, a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Is that all you did?" I asked quietly, afraid of the answer. "Yes, Jules. That's all I did and you initiated it." He said and grabbed his clothes.

"Oh." I said and pursed my lips. "Oh is right." Colby said with a laugh then leaned down.

"Don't worry though, sweetheart. I enjoyed it, too." He whispered then disappeared into the bathroom again.

I felt a shiver run down my spine, knowing that Colby could have taken in further. He could have stripped me of my virginity while I was intoxicated and I would have never known.

I was lucky he didn't though.

It wasn't like I was super faithful and was holding onto my virginity for marriage.

I at least just wanted to remember it.

I quickly got dressed then sat down on the bed, waiting for Colby.

"Ready?" He asked as he opened the double doors from the bathroom. "Mhm." I hummed then stood up.

"What else are we doing today?" I asked as we made our way to the living room.