3

"What the fuck did you idiots do?!" A man hissed as my head pounded.

"She was about to make us miss our deal! We had to stop her." Another man said defensively. "Colby is going to kill you guys." The first guy groaned.

"What did you want us to do? Let her ruin our plan?" Another voice said as a ringing filled my ears.

"You should have let her pass! You know what this means right?" The first guy said with a sigh.

"No.." One of the guys said as I groaned slightly. "Great she's waking up." The original guy groaned as I slowly blinked.

I opened my eyes to see I was in some sort of garage. There were no windows and only one door and the garage was lit by a single dingy yellow light.

"If we knock her out again can we wait to call Colby?" One of them asked nervously. "Nope. You idiots made your bed. Sleep in it." The first guy said as I blinked away the blurriness that was plaguing my vision.

I was able to look at the guys in front of me now.

There were three men, all around six foot tall. One of them was on the phone now. He had blonde hair that swooped over his forehead and bright blue eyes.

He looked like a fairly nice guy until his stone cold eyes met mine.

He was pissed.

I looked away nervously out of fear that he would hurt me.

I looked at the other two guys. One of them had multicolored hair and multiple piercings. He had a baby face and looked just as nervous as I felt.

The other had brown doe like eyes and a narrow chin, his hair was quaffed nicely. They all had tattoos riddling their bodies and were built like tanks.

I knew that if I tried to get away they would be able to catch me with ease.

"Hey. Are you close? We have a situation." The blonde said with a level tone, daggers coming from his eyes as he looked at the other guys.

"Jake and Corey are fucking idiots. That's what happened." He said and glared at the other two.

Jake and Corey.

"Alright. See you soon." The blonde said then hung up. "You guys are dead." He said as I laid there paralyzed.

"P-p-please don't k-kill me." I whimpered. "Just don't speak until you're told to." The blonde said, his face softening slightly.

I nodded and sat up, looking around the garage. As the effects of the drugs wore off I was able to really take in my surroundings.

It looked like I was in some sort of auto shop but I couldn't recognize it, which meant I have never been here.

"I'm fucking scared, man." The brunette said as the blonde barked a laugh.

"You should be. You fucked up. Big time." He said as the door slammed open.

I flinched in fear as the clicking sound of boots hitting pavement filled my ears.

"Oh, what the fuck?" A voice growled. It sounded familiar, but I couldn't pin point where I had heard it.

"I-it was an accident, man." The man with multi colored hair said as he held his hands up. "Are you fucking stupid, Jake?!" The voice barked as the body attached to the voice walked into the light.

I felt my whole body tense as the man who came into my work last night bleeding stood in front of me.

"I...I didn't see anything." I whispered, fear spreading through my whole body. "Don't talk." The man, who I assumed was Colby, said and glared at me.