4

"Don't make a sound." Colby said as he dragged me down the alley and towards a black BMW.

I nodded and looked around, trying to figure out where the hell we were. I would assume we were in Seattle but there was no way to tell for sure until we started driving.

I did as I was told, staying quiet. I had to hold myself back from kicking this guy in the balls for how he was talking to me.

I didn't usually take shit like this because I was forced at a young age to fend for myself. I had to be tough in certain situations and this was testing me.

These men thought they could just talk to me or treat me a certain way because of a simple mistake.

My whole life was flipped from a simple mistake.

"Can we take the tape off her mouth?" Sam asked as Colby started driving.

"Wait until we are out of the city." He said coldly, glancing at me with hard eyes through the rear view mirror.

I looked at him for just a moment before I looked out the window.

Seattle. We were in Seattle.

I recognized the park my dad used to take me to when I was a little girl.

I thought about how we used to be so close before they had the twins, Sam, and Juniper.

I was his little girl. Someone he could spoil rotten. Mom and I were never close. She always felt that I was a brat and that I didn't deserve the attention my dad gave me.

I missed having him around but he had to pick more hours up because of the influx of kids.

We spread apart a little bit.

After driving a couple minutes Colby looked back. "Take the tape off. If you think about screaming though I will use this." He said and pulled a gun out of the center console.

Sam pulled the tape off of my mouth but kept my hands bound by the strong tape.

"Where are we going?" I asked timidly, since I didn't know how they would react from me asking a question.

"Doesn't concern you." Colby said coldly. "Actually it does? You're taking me against my will..away from my family and life. The least I deserve is to know where I'm going." I argued as his face hardened.

"The faster you get it through your pretty little head that I don't give a fuck what you want, the better off you'll be. You deserve nothing. You're simply property right now. Act like it." He barked as anger boiled my blood.

I found myself starting to cry, not knowing how else to release the feeling in my chest.

I tried to stay silent since I knew they wouldn't care that I was crying.

They were heartless assholes.

I saw Colby look back at me for a second before he looked back at the road.

We drove for what felt like forever before Colby pulled into a gas station.

"What do you like to eat?" Colby asked, not looking at me.

I stayed silent, not knowing if he was talking to me. "If you don't answer you're getting nothing so you might as well quit the silent act." He said as I looked at Sam.

He nodded at me reassuringly, showing me that Colby was in fact talking to me.

"Anything, please." I said quietly, looking down at my lap.

"Don't pull anything." He said then got out. "Don't mind him. He's in a bad mood." Sam said with a laugh.

"Clearly." I mumbled as Jake turned around. "Do you think he's still mad at us?" He asked as Sam shrugged.